Some last tips for swims first morning glory experince.

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by xypex982, Jul 22, 2006.

1. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey I am really excited about this since sims monkey got 303 morning glory blue heaven seeds and wants ome last tips on them. The monkey is gonna wash the but should it be washed in water or soap and water? The monkey has very nosey parents that dont just sit around and eat bannannas so the monkey will have to use the simple crush and consume method and not any extraction thing. So he monkey is gonna wash the seeds, crush them into a fine podwer, either eat the podwer and wash it down or put it on some pizza or in a sandwhich, and lastly take 1-2 of the monkey's freinds brothers anti nasua pills (the exact name sliped swims mind). Is there anything else the monkey should do other than the stuff listed above?

2. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim made the leap and is truly impressed with these. Swim will soon be dosing 400-500 since he absoulutly enjoyed the 300 the monkeys freind.

3. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Did You have any problems with nausea? Is so swim would recommend doing an extraction of the LSA to avoid further problems when You takes a larger dose.

Could You provide a trip report by any chance?

4. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took them at 9:30, and by 11 I felt alterations in his mind like slight morphing walls deeper thought and heavy sedation like a good mj high, but that was short lived and only laster for about half an hr or so. By then swims freind took his dose of 180-200 seeds. By then I felt some nause but it was managable because I had taken some pepdomismal half an hr before dosing.

By 1 A.M. the nausea was catching up with swim and swim's freind was feeling nausea also. My and swim's freind were watching a movie and taunting eachother with like '' Ohh werent the seeds so delicious and great?''

At 1:35 or so swim's feind told swim to turn off the light and tv because he was feeling it come on. For about 5 minets or so he was telling swim what he was feeling and boy I wasn't feeling anything like it, and was getting kinda jelouse of him but then like a punch to the face it hit swim and he felt eerything he was expecting music was sooo great the ceiling had turned to space since I had glow in the dark stars and plents on there and swims bed was a spaceship. Swim and his freind's trip had them feeling like they were in space and going places, but then swim rembered about cev and tried it, swim's vision was like looking through a kaleidoscope and all the shapes were just diamonds (for some reason all of swims cev were diamonds and triangles) of all diffrent colors with spirals in the middle of each one.

At about 2:30 swim and his freind stated to listen to dark side of the moon and every song and lyric made sence and made swim have deep deep thought which occured throughout the whole trip such as when money came on I really looked over how money really can be a bad thing but is soo deep in our system that it may never be removed. For a while it seemed as though I was underwater and everything looked as how it would if you saw it through water.

Swim and swim's freind for about the rest of the trip had conversations ranging from all topics and I realy got a deeper look into him and decided to make some changes or rething what he may do in his future because what he was planning didnt seem like somthing that he would like, or how he had rethought the 60's counterculture and how it may have been a good thing...a very good thing.

After that time was sort of starnge so swim cant repot the times of what the folling stiff had happened but rembers that every hour seemed like a day. My freind was talking about war and d day and such and while he was, evil the had kept itself in the dark hallway leading out of my room and in a dark corner in my room started to kreep up on my and was getting worried. Swim even saw a white ''spirit'' sort of thisn make its way in front of swim's bed and thats when I turned on a light and that helped drive the evil out.

Swim and swim's then drecied to go out of my room and walk around and that was amazing also. After that all swim rembers is going to sleep at about 6 A.M. or so.

In the morning when I woke up at about 1 p.m. I was sore in the legs but felt absolutly GREAT and stuff was still morphing a little. Swim still feel "diffrent" in a sort of unexplanible way, but it is in a good way.

All in all it was AMAZING and totally worth the side effects. Swim and his freind plan to dose again sometime next week, but that time I had about 500 seeds and all except 60 or so are heavenly blue and the other are flying sausers. Both swim and hos freind will have some pills that prvent nasua.....swim forgot the name but it has been said on several posts on this fourm to prevent nausea if taken half and hr before takeoff.

1. 4/5,
      Good trip report
      Jul 24, 2006
  5. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Good trip report, thanks.

Swim suggests that You tries this method next time if it isn't too much of a problem from him. It should negate the need for the pills to prevent nausea plus help him take in the LSA better.

PREPARATION : BEST METHOD
    Q. How do you prepare morning glory seeds to best activate their psychedelic properties? A. Here is a simple way to process morning glory seeds which produces the best possible results as well:

• Equipment:
      • Coffee Grinder or equivalent to powder seeds
      • 2 Jars with Lids
      • 1 Coffee Filter or Funnel
      • Coffee Filters or Filter Paper
    • Chemical/Biological:
      • Morning Glory Seeds (1 seed = ~ 1ug) (50-500ug=1 dose)
      • Petroleum Ether
      • Ethanol-based liquid suitable for human consumption in approximate order of preference:
        • Reagent Grade Ethanol
        • EverClear or similiar substance
        • 100 Proof or better vodka or gin
        • 151 Proof rum
        • other beverages 80 proof or better
          - or -
        • Water-based beverages (not preferred (nausea))
    • Processing Methodology:
      1. If using treated seeds wash thoroughly in detergent and cold water first.
      2. Grind seeds to powder in coffee grinder
      3. Place powder in jar with a "healthy" qty of petroleum ether.
        (~360-500 ml/500 seeds (can't use too much, can use too little))
      4. Put lid on jar and shake it vigorously for a while. Let stand 20 minutes (you can shake it more if you like)
      5. Shake jar, remove lid, and pour suspension into filter (with filter paper in place). Use second jar to catch the petroleum ether than comes through the filter paper. (Windows should be open or do this outside otherwise you will get prematurely in a non-canonical fashion). If some seed powder clings to the side of the jar, rinse it out with some of the filtered ether. When finished, you will have slightly discolored petroleum ether in a jar and the powder on the filter paper.
      6. *** DO NOT DRINK THE PETROLEUM ETHER ***. Put the lid on that jar and save it to reuse next time (you can get at least five processing cycles out of it). Dry the seed powder THOROUGHLY. Wash and dry the empty jar.
      7. When powder is thoroughly dry, place it back in the jar and add alcohol. The amount of alcohol is critical, since you will be drinking it later, and will vary according to your propensities, tolerances, and the intended intensity of your proposed voyage. For light, recreational use, assuming reasonable alcohol tolerance use 1 oz. of alcohol per 30-50 seeds. For intense meditation use 1 /250 seeds. If you use a high seed/alcohol ratio you will want to prepare a large number of seeds at a time otherwise you will be working with micro-quantities and it gets more tedious (unless you like that sort of thing).
      8. Soak the seed powder in the alcohol, shaking frequently, for three days.
      9. Filter again, as before. Discard the seed powder (unless you wish to make 'soap'). Keep the alcohol for use.
      10. Drink the alcohol to achieve desired effect

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  6. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah the only problem would be swims parents, so is there another way like isnt there a way with water or somthing? Otherwise I will ahve to just ingest the crushed seeds with the pills.

Thans for the suggestion though.

7. annylei

annylei Newbie

Reputation Points:
    From what I understand, one could grind the seeds (coffee grinder would be best, but my goldfish thinks that a hammer would work in a pinch) and leave them to soak in water for about half an hour. Then one could filter that mixture through a coffee filter and drink the water.

This isn't an extraction, per se, so if one could acquire the neccessary ingredients for the above procedure, it would be better.

8. RPS

RPS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Haha. I was called into work 30 mins after taking those seeds.
    Luckily, I was working by himself, except for when he went to the office and started staring at his manager's face that was blending into the envelope he was licking at the time...

Good Times. SWIM recomends everyone trys morning glory seeds.

Cheers,
    RPS

9. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    HAHA RPS what an experince. How many did You take? Ohh and swimm agrees that everyone should try them (everyone that is mentaly sane).

10. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=4371

This may be easier for You as it doesn't require boiling. Swim can't himself vouch for the efficacy of this method however, so nausea may occur. Swim also doesn't think you necessarily have to have it in the fridge. In any case, if worst comes to worst You can tell his parents that its for a science experiment! :p

11. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sounds good, but do you know how efficiant it is, like if a goldfish were to drink that drink made up of 500 seeds would it be as powerfull as just ingesting 500 ground up seeds?

BTW is having MG seeds (uncrushed) legal in Nevada?

12. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Whoops ready your post and you dont know how efficiant it is sry, but does anyone else know?

13. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sorry, swim meant that he couldn't vouch for the efficacy of the method in reducing nausea.

Looking at swim's experiences with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds using a similar technique I believe that it should be just about as strong, though you need to be sure to leave it for quite some time.

14. xypex982

xypex982 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So 500 seeds taken by a 6ft tall 198lb pound gorilla is possible right, without overdosing or somthing? Is it even possible to od on morning glory?