Some questions...

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by KomodoMK, Jul 13, 2006.

1. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    1) Are use of piperazines neurotoxic? Do they affect short term memory?

2) I am of the understanding that instead of depleting serotonin they work on the receptors making you more sensitive to natural levels. If this is true, would mixing piperazine and mdma give an incredible rush? Would this be dangerous?

3) In your opinion, how long would you give it before piperazines and similar chemicals will be prohibited in the UK?

2. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it is not probably safe to mix any "speed" with mdma.

:joint:

3. blackwolf

blackwolf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It hasnt been proven if they are or not

It would be very dangerous, as the risk of dehydration, and hypertherima would increased. You also would be pretty over stimulated.
    Depends on how popular they get, but I wouldnt give it all that long. If you like them, All I can say is stock up if you have the money. There are so many things I wished I had stocked up on when I had the chance.

4. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks so much for your reply. Answered everything I wished to know.

I tried some for first time last night and can't say he really enjoyed it. Even though I tried the drug for it's own effects, rather than the MDMA replacement they market it for, I can't say it comes anywhere close.

5. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its shocking that piperazines are not illegal in the UK already are you sure that is true?

:joint:

6. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    ^^^The only countries they are controlled in are the US, Australia, Sweden and Greece.

7. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    good to see greece is ahead of the grade in drug legislature.

8. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    my confusion purely stemmed from the fact that i think everything is illegal in the UK now(except piperazines apparently). id bet a dollar that if they caught you with them they would try to prosecute you for something anyways. fuckin draconian neo-fascists.

9. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    They are widely available in headshops in the UK, although it is this availablity which will eventually lead to the being banned as it did with mushrooms.

10. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    kinda like how salvia is being banned here now specifically because head shops (one of which swim now works for) sell that "purple sticky salvia" garbage for outrageously inflated prices. the shop keeps at some of the stores are also ripe with misinformation. the problem with commercializing recreational drugs is this: they are not a toy and alot of people are just too dumb to attain absorb and regurgitate any kind of accurate information. you can have an idiot sell a toy to whomever they please. no one will be hurt. have an idiot sell salvia or piperazines? "its kind of like acid the 40x is the most potent shit they can make. try it out." fuckin jackasses. may you all fry from an overdose of misrepresented drugs. preferrably something particularly nasty... like some PCP X-pills or those DXM/scopolamine pills (swear they exist horrible as that sounds). or better yet "its called 2C-T-7 its kind of like acid try a bump... dont worry you cant OD on this shit its safe":rolleyes::hoover: