Some Straight Talk About Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seed Consumption

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by dl5, Dec 8, 2006.

1. dl5

dl5 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I recently ordered 25 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds from an online source.
    There are plenty of posts on here about how to take them, but I am a first time user and unsure about what is the most efficient and effective way of doing so.
    I have considered simply skinning the seeds and then grinding 8-10 of them up as finely as possible, then swallowing down with some water.
    Is this truly effective?
    Is there anything else that I should know before diving into this?
    Also, I have used salvia, LSD, and mushrooms, and wonders which the seeds would be most comparable to.
    Any help and and guidelines would be greatly appreciated.

2. vantranist

vantranist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from antigua_and_barbuda
    For My first time he simply chewed 7 seeds without any preperation and he triped nicely... the come up took about 2 hours however SWIM's guess is that the seeds wernt getting absorbed well becuase he only chewed them.

anyways only Mild nasea for the beggning of the trip.

after You gets a couple trips off just eating them he'll probly like to do an extraction... somtimes it can be hard to enjoy the trip with the neasea and other side effects. With a good extraction is can be really nice.

SWIM crunched up 13 seeds with a wieght and took em orally neasea was a bit more hardcore for the first hour or so getting Near throw up for a couple minutes but was the only time I got OEV's compared too the usual 10 seeds.