Someone help me!!

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by rhys1705, Oct 30, 2004.

1. rhys1705

rhys1705 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i have some salvia 10x extract and have smoke it twice in a water bong. My problem is that everytime i can only get to a level '1' which feels like really light headed i dont hallucinate at all[​IMG]what can i do to get higher effects i know it is taking an effect but its a low one lol thanx

2. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this is from erowid:

Several "bong hits" in rapid succession—each held in for about 20 to 30 seconds—generally is enough for effects; effects produced depend on the amount smoked, the potency of the leaf, and the sensitivity of the individual smoking. A dose range of 250 mg to 500 mg of dried leaf, when smoked via a bong, should be sufficient for most people using leaf of average potency (that is, leaf which contains 2 to 3 mg or salvinorin A per gram of dried leaf). It has been noted that the primary active compound, salvinorin A, needs a lot of heat to vaporize, and it is suggested that one hold the flame over the dried herb for the whole time that one is inhaling. Some people report better results when smoking by using a mini-torch style lighter.

I like to put some of the salvia in a bong and cover it with bud... Just take deep hits and hold it in as long, exhale and repeat process till is gone.. hope any of this helps [​IMG]

3. Dr. Shadow

Dr. Shadow Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I dont feel nothing with salvia i think i better try 20x extract..

4. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    **Remember to use a sufficiently hot ignition source. A regular bic lighter doesnt work.. MAPP gas powered torches work extremely well(hardware stores have these), but i imagine one of those "jet" lighters would also do the trick as well.

I have found this problem to be by far the most common reason while people write off salvia as "crap" that doesnt work. If you dont approach it with the knowledge to correctly use it your just gonna waste your money and time

5. Gijs_b

Gijs_b Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't recommend the 20x extract. the torch lighter should do the thing. With a 10x extract one hit should be well enough...

6. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    All I smoke is 20x. For anything less, ittakes quite a few hits with a very hot torch as stated above. My advise:

Keep at it until you reach the level you want to be at.</font>

7. Gijs_b

Gijs_b Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The dosing gets harder with every more x extract. it's hard enough to dose 0,1-0,2 g of 10x extract. I have my scale, but I imagine not everyone having one.. In my experience one big drag of 10x extract does the trick.

8. Gijs_b

Gijs_b Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I hold the torch lighter flame on the salvia for about half a second before taking the hit. This always takes me to salvialand...[​IMG]

9. cyalume

cyalume Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    rhys1705 did you finally breakthrough into salvia space? i know you posted this some time ago, I hope you were able to unlock the incredible power of savlia.

10. Gijs_b

Gijs_b Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I guessit shut him up completely [​IMG]

11. Tavz

Tavz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would just purchase some 20x. Thats what I bought my first time, heard people saying they couldnt "break through" well, you will with 20x. Just be careful, smoke it in small increments, dont just load a bowl.

12. rhys1705

rhys1705 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    hey im bk lol no i neva did break thro[​IMG]

13. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I suggest just keep experimenting. I used to think I would never break through. I had to follow all the steps thoroughly, use a bong, torchlighter, hold in, etc. But my tolerance is different, now I can get to salvia space by using a glass pipe and a bics lighter.

14. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i had the opposite effect, i stupidly packed a large bowl of 10x my frist time and broke through in a bad way...

15. scyrusurcys

scyrusurcys Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

<div style="text-align: center;">Robo, Salvia has a reverse tolerance.
    I know that you're aware of what it means, but by using a Bic lighter,
    you're wasting some of your salvia (and money). If it takes 1/5 of a
    gram for you to reach a nice trip with a Bic lighter, try using about
    1/6 or 1/7 of a gram with a torch lighter. The hotter the temperature
    of your lighter is, the more salvinorin you'll be evaporationg. With
    that, you'll get an extra 1-2 trips out of your gram.

(Does that sound logical at all? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

</div>