Drug info - Sonata (zaleplon); recreational value?

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by Mike177, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I recently came across 90 10mg of these. do they have any recreational value?

2. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Ambien does not really have any recreational value other than to help you sleep after doing uppers-which they are great for. Still Ambien is a great drug because of its low side effect profile and short duration of action--therefore you wake up refreshed, rather than mashed out like when you take valium and xanax.

geeb

3. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    btw, these are not Ambien (Zolpidem) there someting else i got from my doctor, i have tryed snorting them a few times but just ended up getting really tierd. i think im going to try to take a buch orally and see what happens.

4. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have used both zaleplon and zolpidem, but my experience with either is fairly limited. I have a feeling, though, that their mode of action is fairly similar.

I have used zaleplon simply to go to sleep, and it really is very effective for that. The sleep is very deep, like no REM (thus unnatural) and the next morning I feel a bit out of it, like I come from No-man's-Land, or some such thing. I have read plenty reports of people forcing themselves to stay awake on a number of zolpidem, and the inevitable result seems to be serious hallucinations, like the unconscious surfaces while u r still awake.

Based on my (limited) experience with both substances, I believe that this can also be achieved with zaleplon. The way both substances knock me out and the way I feel the next day are pretty similar. I have tried to simply stay awake and get the waking-dream-tape state but I haven't managed. This on half a pill to perhaps one pill. When I get sleepy it seems I suddenly can't be bothered any more...

5. sicksadswirl

sicksadswirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sonata is wonderful. you snort it. and you stay awake and in no time you will be feeling like a superstar. it is an amazing feeling. but you forget youve done some so you keep doing more. it's really addictive. and ive had the best trip of my life or one of them on ambien. dont knock the sedatives.

6. MorbidFantasy

MorbidFantasy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I snorted about 4 sonatas once. I had abad trip but I was suprised that they actually made me hallucinate. Then about a month later which was on a Tuesday I snorted about 7 not knowing that I snorted that much I and I got sent to the hospital and I was forced to stay their all night. Then the next day when I came home I found 4 sonatas on the floor thinking I snorted all I had. So yeah Sonatas make you forget alot and make you hallucinate as well.

7. Rave_Pixie

Rave_Pixie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have been prescribed Sonatas for about a month now, andSwim loves the feeling you first get on about forty or fifty mgs. They're more "friendly" hallucinations than you get with, say, acid. But I guess ou can get a tolerance, because I have been taking up to seven 10mg pills and feeling nothing. Scary, since I weigh only about 120 lbs. Plus, they tend to make you forget almost everything you've been doing for the past twelve hours or so, sometimes longer. Especially dangerous is the fact that once a person has taken enough Sonata to affect them (sometimes only one or two), they can take more and not remember them, which can lead to an OD. So yeah, they're fun, butbe really careful with them. -Sorry abut the long post. I guess I just felt the need.

8. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    maybe im mistaken, but ive had sonatas before for my insomnia, andi
    never felt anything. Well i guess everyone reacts
    differently. I didnt like them for sleep either, just didnt
    work. Never thought of taking alot for a trip?

9. lolomgwtfbbq

lolomgwtfbbq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sonata (Zaleplon)

I saw a post on here where somebody mentioned Sonata making them trip. Has anyone else had any experience with this?

Also, which sleeping pill [out of all of them on the market, not just those two] has the most recreational value?

Edited by: lolomgwtfbbq

10. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would say any Bezodiezapine has a good amount of recreational value, people have there prefrences, and I seem to prefer Xanax. but as far as non-Benzodiezapine sleep-aids i would say ambiean has the most recreational value.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2009
  11. frosty

frosty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from earth
    Yeah I took like four to put me to sleep right after I was going to do
    my last line...then they took too long so I did two more lines then
    snorted one...Yeah for like 15 minutes I couldn't walk straight and I
    hallucinating the worse I ever had in my entire life, and I've takin
    s=loads of acid and shrooms

12. deviltemplar

deviltemplar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dear Everyone: SONATAS ARE GOOD, SNORT THEM!! lol [​IMG]

13. Ambient1

Ambient1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sonata is great if you take it irregularly, so that you don't build tolerence. Don't start out snorting it. In fact, try to never work your way up to snorting it.

14. beebopfatboy

beebopfatboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I want some.... LOTS OF THEM

15. rideburton56

rideburton56 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am prescribed sonata, and snorts them every now and then... once swim layed in my bed and had dreams while being awake for at least an hour, totally lucid too... it was like if swim unfocused his eyes he was dreaming, and then if swim tried to see his surroundings again the dream would fade out, but come back as soon as swim let it.... unfortunately this ended up scaring the shit out of swim and hes trying not to blow them anymore

16. rideburton56

rideburton56 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ya the hallucinations on sonata are messed up, i think someone described it medically in another discussion about this drug. It puts the creative part of your brain to sleep, the part that actually creates dreams, so you will be havin full dreams and have to tell urself that ur just on shit its not a big deal. one time I was laying down after blowing 3 in a row and it was like watching a movie of his dream, and then if he focused his eyes it was like seeing through the film of a movie and his room was in the background totally normal. bugged out.

17. clear_eyes

clear_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im wondering if anyone has noticed any real damange, and cureouse why morbid had to go to the hospital ive done upward of 60 in a day and came out alright, i jsut finished off 60 in 2 and still kickin, all ive noticed is some massive depression for a day or 2, i do not recomend doing that many, but yeah...its weird stuff

18. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took two pills - forget the strength - while trying to get to sleep after a session with coke and ended up hallucinating extremely hardcore for a few hours before sobering up and then getting to sleep much later. Was interesting, especially since he was seeing the craziest, most freakishly nightmarish, twisted things, and had no anxiety whatsoever. He even laughed for a while after seeing a giant evil clown prancing around in the shadows. Don't know what its like to just take these and try to stay up though, and it wasn't very fun beyond the hallucinations when I did it, as he really wanted to sleep but couldn't!

19. bob_arctor

bob_arctor Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    For SWIM Sonata is like a weaker sibling of zolpidem, only it doesn't result in persons getting out of their beds, acting wierdly and the usual stilnoct ballet. Sonata is a very helpful aid in falling asleep, and sleep tends to be good. For SWIM zolpidem is a recreational drug (by habit somewhat perhaps), and zaleplon is a functional sleep-aid.

20. clear_eyes

clear_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points: