Special K and Clubbing

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Leahcim, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Leahcim

Leahcim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just wondering am I the only one who likes to do a bump of K while in the club...It makes me feel like I am rolling and I just want to dance...K is probably my favorite drug w/E being a very close second...Both together are awesome...It is my Saturday night treat...[​IMG]

2. windtraveler

windtraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I wouldnt even think of doing K in a club, and can see why unexpected people freek out when they do. Maybe a very small bump, but i generally like to be laying in a quiet, comfortable room.

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Like most things, a little bit can be fun. I used to love a teeny line mid way through the night, just for a tickle on top of a nice pill or 2 - it put a nice trippy edge to proceedings, and dancing when you feel like a loved up marshmallow is great!

However, I've been at some seriously messy nights, where a lot of K has been going round. People passing out and having to be carried out of the building, freak outs, people just lying down in the middle of the dance floor...Stuff you just don't need, and generally bad for the cause!

K pills are just a nasty thing to get. Ketamine anaesthatises from the point of ingestion, so absorbing it through the stomach makes for an uncomfortable time ime. A definite case for top-down tripping!

4. Leahcim

Leahcim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hmm...Yeah, I have had a couple of my friend's kind of unable to walk or move for a little bit...That is when you don't respect the drug and do too much...I have always been mindful of that...I love a little bump or two throughout the night...[​IMG]

5. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just very small bumps spaced well apart would certainly be agreeable

6. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    very funny, as long as ur not the only ones din it

7. Leahcim

Leahcim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I am never the only one doing it...I may be the only buying it but my friends love to ask me fora bump or two all night...I hate being the only one w/the K...K is a great comedown after rolling all night...Just had a great K and roll night last night...

8. Ketamina

Ketamina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I never even knew people did k in clubs until a couple years ago, and when I did find out I thought someone was misinformed. I can't imagine doing k in such an environment; to me it's the perfect drug for lying down or reclining and listening to music, and letting your mind do the rest. Any little distraction is bothersome to me, so clubbing is a big 'no'. I do the injectable though, and have never snorted it. I hear it's a different high, so perhaps that's it?

9. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know a few people who like to do K in clubs...I never have done it in a club though, but they love to. One friend (4 years back) slipped off from the responsible friends &did a bunch of K and G on top of his rolls......we found him in the bushes outside shitting on himself...he had to be rushed to the E.R.....he lived.....and never showed his face in the clubs again.[​IMG]

10. LuvsToSmokeDust

LuvsToSmokeDust Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've done it a few times. Dizzifies the music though dosn't it ? lol.

11. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the very first time I did it was in a club. SWIM flew out of Swim's
    body up to the ceiling and flew around the room looking down at my
    friends and me. So amazing. Then I saw that one of my friends was
    talking to me so I flew back down to reply.

12. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I know loads of people who do K in clubs these days. there are a few that go over the top and are completely wrecked. most people just dip a key in the bag every so often and have a little bit. I have done it in clubs a few times but he didnt like it either of the times so just saves it for home now

13. windtraveler

windtraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree completely with you, ketamina. If i were to move around too much i know that i would get disoriented and throw up. Too much movement, and i start feeling sick. Also the experiences that i have had just laying imobile on the couch were probably far better than what i would have experienced in a club with loud music, flashy lights, and crowds. No thank you indeed. But if that floats your boat, power to you.

14. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I believe that his awareness is increased by K; so that being with
    other people enhances the hole. The trade off is the crowd, bouncer
    hassles, worries about xyz, etc... you are probably right that the
    overall experience is better where you can be more relaxed, but it's a
    different scene altogether.

still looking for the perfect safe place

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The music always seems to sound annoying to me when im on ket. and the flashing lights seem to really irritate me where normally i wouldnt be bothered. But thats just me. people like doing different things

16. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    i love takeing k in a club genaraly small amounts if wanting to dance and stuff but more if i intened to go sit in chill out room or something i will do a big line giving my self enought time to get from the toilet to a comftable place to sit in the club befor k comes on. i like to sit and whatch laserzers and lights and see things morphing ect. in the uk k first came about at gay clubs like trade with only a few people doing it but then in about 2000 it exsploded and just about every1 does it. for a while alot of people where overdoing it and it made for a shit night out but now people have more respect for what there doing. its now relativly big on the straight club sean to in london but again people dont tend to kick the ass out of it as much as what gay clubbers do.

17. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    I like K very much, and he takes this chemical and others only in clubs. It is great for clubbing!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

I know a lot of people that take K in the club, with no problem.

The way he likes it is as follows: taking one good E pill as he gets in the club, enjoy it for two hours. Then he takes a bump of K (served with a with a bullet). This makes the E felling stronger, and dancing much more enjoyable.

Taking K alone is ok in the club, at low snorted doses. The K alone makes me feel like sleepy and "num", but the E before gives enough energy and alertness to get rid of this effect.

One bump of K makesSWIM feel relax and happy, easy to dance. Two bumps makes me to feel non-gravity effect: legs and arms have no weight, can move really fast and he gets ability to follow music really easy, he makes movements he wasn't aware he could make.

If you snort the third bump before half hour after the second bump, then SWIM starts getting too much K in his system. Then he dances with close eyes, feeling like flying, dreaming, thinking, being in other places. He has no contact with friends for about 20 minutes, but he enjoys this trip very, very much.

Higher doses would be sitting down, around friends and tripping. The music lost its good sound, but the trip is almost a religious experience.

E+K is great for clubbing, E+G is also great for clubbing (much more speedier and euphoric and talkative), K+G I donĀ“t like it very much.

18. lancelot

lancelot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I can't move or dance even when i do a small bump of K at the clubs. at
    home, K use is totally fine. i wonder if mixing meth+K would be a good
    experience at the clubs where you can still dance, feel the K, and not
    be floored.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    what are you refering to when you say 'G'?

20. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It's GHB.

Ketamine has become quite popular for clubbing in certain parts of the world.