Special K

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by amd6568, Jun 15, 2005.

1. amd6568

amd6568 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Accidently posted this as a reply, but my bad:

Before I start, I am not asking for drug dealers or anything, so don't regard this question as a... "asking for dealers" type question, it's just general.

I have been wanting to try Special K for a while and really want to get my hands on it. I read that it is used as a cat tranquilizer, so where do people get it from? Obviously a vet or something, but do people generally find them at clubs or what?

2. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    People obtain ketamine from various sources. It can be found on street level the same as you would find something such as MDMA. You just have to keep looking and use your mind to figure out where you would have the bewst luck. Ketamine is not as available as it used to be for various reasons. However, if you keep your eyes and ears open. You'll eventually come across each other. Good luck

3. dletterman

dletterman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    A regular street dealer would probably be your best bet for finding some. Just ask some of your resources for other items if they know where to get it, maybe offer them a couple of extra dollars to help you out. People are attracted to money and if you don't mind paying a bit more (ie just to try it once) it should be within your reach.

4. Ketamina

Ketamina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I used to work at a veterinary clinic, and that's where she got hers (liquid form). It took her about a year of quietly looking on the internet (because she's basically socially inept and older than people she thinks would sell, and lacks the skills to find people in 'real' life) before she found a supplier of liquid k. It took three tries, but the third time the fellow SWIM sent $$ to sent legitimate goods back. He's been her supplier ever since.

SWIM wanted me to mention this to those of you who try purchasing via internet; it sucks but sometimes you find a legitimate person. I have never tried powdered k, although it's probably easier to find. It's sure to be a different type of trip than the trips I am used to.

5. MrSoprano

MrSoprano Newbie

Reputation Points:
    where i live, theres regular k delaers as there is any type of dealers. i only know of one full time, always fully stocked dealer that get through a gallon a week, and from time to time people get hold of a bottle, (half a litre) and make themself some cash.

but in time the main dealer has changed hands 3 times, but always been as reliable. i think its just as simple as knowing the right people.

all my main delaers met there contacs away from home, such as festivals and free partys.