Speed Dilemma: Would like some advice Please

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by smuttyangel, Jan 2, 2007.

1. smuttyangel

smuttyangel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi

I have been using speed (uk) on and off for a couple weeks..problem is that I have a 7 month old baby, 3 year old and is having to get up rather early for baby - this means that I have felt like she must take a bomb (parachute) to keep reasonably awake to deal with baby...however, the last of the speed is nearly gone - I also have parttime job so has to be awake for this too... Any ideas for reducing dosage or minimising crash if SWIM stops now? Bearing in mind I haven't got the option of 'sleeping it off!'

Many thanks guys

:eek:

2. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    You needs to sleep it off, there is no way around this. When the speed is gone You will need to sleep. Do you have any family or friends that could help by babysitting or is there anyway You can get time off work? How often is You sleeping at the moment? If You was to only take speed at the beginning of each day, with 2 kids and a part time job You should feel tired enough for a good night sleep by the end of the day. But the morning You has to get up without it will still be difficult..... You could try using weaker replacements at this stage like coffee or energy drinks.

3. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Runnin' for the shelter of a mother's little helper

I know what you mean with the comedown - it's emotionally devasting

maybe spaced apart doses throughout the day? if you feel shitty coming down, it may be eased by looking forward to the next dose...smoke a cigarette (or 5) if you smoke. That always helps a comedown.

4. iFeaRNLoathiNg

iFeaRNLoathiNg Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Xanax and weed Works perfectly for swim, be careful not to swollow too meny tho.

5. smuttyangel

smuttyangel Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for the replies so far - I have taken on board your advice, but I do not like weed, nor has access to the downer someone suggested - she does have codine or co-codamol 30/500mg on prescription, other problem is I have a nasty cough - very dry and irritating, having to force the cough out or put up with FEELING wants 2 cough.

I have been eating as much as possible, fluids are consisting of mainly Red Bull - maybe water would be better for hydration. Not sure if Red bull is a good idea anyway cos of caffeine ........

So bugger it

cold turkey it is! lol

6. blinkKDX

blinkKDX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    You def. needs to be drinking plenty of water. thats going to help wash out any unwanted toxins in your body... I could go on and on about how important it is, but the fact is, get red bull when you need a boost, and drink water through out the day. I think You would feel better if she did that.

7. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    lots of vitamin b6, this will replenish the dopamine and give You a slower and more gradual comedown, SWIF felt like it did anyway.