Speed in NL

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by beachball1, Apr 11, 2004.

1. beachball1

beachball1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've bought a lot of speed in the netherlands, wich of many was like 10-20% pure. Does anybody know how/where I can get myself some pure speed? atleast 60-70% anyway.

2. Tweak

Tweak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Synthesize your own

Out of curiosity, is there a demand for methylamphetamine where you are located?

From what i have heard, it seems regular amphetamine sulphate is most common in Europe!?

Get in touch, if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  3. beachball1

beachball1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    No the Netherlands is all amphetamine sulfate, no one here wants methylamphetamine.

I'd synthesize, but it's so dangerous I won't give it a go.. besides, I didn't go to my science classes back in high school.

4. Electronic

Electronic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yo beachball1 im from NL, and there is enough Meth here....dunno where exactly u live but amphetamine isnt just working so gr8 as Meth

Must be the worst dealer of NL to sell 20% pure and 80% cut LOL, u sure ur in NL :p:p ? I can get here Meth powder 99% pure 1% lithium becuz my cooker is to lazy to wait little longer :p but i know serval places arround the country where they produce allot Meth mostly Powder some do basevorm but thats really an usa thingy :p

Beside all amphetamine is not so easy to make then Meth....

5. pihkal

pihkal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey Guyz,

I live in Holland as well and I'm getting my nectar (amph.s) from a l0cal dealer for about 3yrs now. The quality is not always constant. Average 60-65%, but sometimes worse than that. I guess you have to know a cook or take the risk to be your own chef. Even though it appears to be simple, you have to know exactly what ur doing.

Electronic, do you mean you can use meth the same way as the regular (powder) amph. I was convinced that finding clean meth in Holland is a fantasy.

Grtz,

PihkaL

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  6. hatiora

hatiora Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some people claim that there is a ice-rage in Groningen and Drenthe (NL), but I don't know or it is true or not...

BTW: electronic isn't anymore active in this group. So, you don't shouldget any response back.

Tags: