speed is sh*t

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by bongboy1234, Jan 19, 2004.

1. bongboy1234

bongboy1234 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how can all u people like speed its sh*t do u enjoy poly filler thats what speed mostly is my mate got some speed 85 percent poly filler he had a eperletic fit but if u muppets want to do it go 4 gold

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Well, here's an oppertunity for everyone to explain what you like and do notabout amphetamine.

I like the rush.

I hate to trade flesh for rush.

3. Superball

Superball Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like the rush, but sometimes I hate the long half-life (even when smoked).

I hate Ice-Dick.

I prefer crack.

4. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I love the rush and the feeling of being able to do alot of shit. I especially like those adderal cause you can do so much shit with no problem and you feel much more in control and alert. I also like drinkin while on it, cause you can act more normal hehe.

I hate not being able to sleep after doing alot of it. I don't much like the comedown, especially after doin street stuff. I hate the sweating mostly because it makes you smell like chemicals. I hate that taste you get in your mouth, the chemical taste. I hate not being able to eat, the taste of food in general and the edgy, tweeked out feeling after doing alot or to much at one time.

Speed can be fun but anyone who plans on doin it should be prepared for the negatives.

5. realitybias

realitybias Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    IT DOSENT DO IT FOR ME JUST KEEPS ME UP JUST DRINK COFFE I LIKE TO TWEEK SO I PERFER CRACK TO BETTER RUSH I THINK

6. alaska

alaska Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i like the alertness I get. I like not being hungry, helps control the extra college weight. I like being able to study all night and go to school all the next day without being tired. I like being extra alert for my classes.

I dont like thinking about what it's actually doing to your body or seeing people who are too deep into it and look it. i dont like thinking that i am destroying my teeth and i dont like that i am lying to all my closest friends about it.

7. Loathe

Loathe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It's funny when you try to act smart but have no capitalization or punctuation and call us 'Muppets'. =/

8. Rayden

Rayden Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <blockquote> Originally posted by bongboy1234 on 19 January 2004 <hr>how can all u people like speed its sh*t ? <hr></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never heard anyone ask that question who has tasted a point/30unit tickle of good goey. 

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Meth sucks...before i ever tried it i remember hearing oh it only takes one time, it's so addicting, you'll fiend for more....are you f**king serious!!! Meth sucks dick....i dont get a body high, i dont even get motivated to do anything, all i get is the unability to sleep and i really hate that....I dont understand how people could abuse this....I'd rather do coke.

10. alaska

alaska Newbie

Reputation Points:
    who is calling who a muppet?????

11. jmoney

jmoney Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I love the feeling of smoking it... While your taking a big rip its like nothing else compares. I also love being motivated to do things and the amount of convidence it gives me on that first day is unreal.

The thing i hate the most is feeling paranoid. For some reason I have a hard time looking people in the eye. But I'm working on controling that. I just put myself in areas that have good lighting.

12. Insane Asian

Insane Asian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ewww crack thats one drug id never do along with haroine and anything u have to shoot up or snort i agee i like having parts of my nose and not having holes in my arms were the needle goes

13. Spencer

Spencer Guest

Reputation Points:
    Well I used to take speed for the alertness and confidence but nowdays I take it occassionally as an aphrodisiac.

14. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    <blockquote> Originally posted by Bojangles on 18 February 2004<hr>
    Meth sucks...before i ever tried it i remember hearing oh it only takes one time, it's so addicting, you'll fiend for more....are you f**king serious!!! Meth sucks dick....i dont get a body high, i dont even get motivated to do anything, all i get is the unability to sleep and i really hate that....I dont understand how people could abuse this....I'd rather do coke.

<hr></blockquote>

you need to find a better quality product my friend.....

15. Insane Asian

Reputation Points:
    <blockquote> Originally posted by Bojangles on 18 February 2004<hr>

<hr></blockquote>

your probably not getting meth i dont know wat the hell your smoking but its not tweak

16. kiddo

kiddo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    RRRRRRush. but now it's one big freakkkshow
    <SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>

17. Insane Asian

Reputation Points:
    "I hate not being able to sleep after doing alot of it. I don't much like the comedown, especially after doin street stuff. I hate the sweating mostly because it makes you smell like chemicals. I hate that taste you get in your mouth, the chemical taste. I hate not being able to eat, the taste of food in general and the edgy, tweeked out feeling after doing alot or to much at one time."

i dont know why but i dont really feel bad on the comedown i just start feeling normal (wich i guess sucks). wen you sweat does it really make you smell like chemicals, i never notice. i LOVE the taste of the smoke in my mouth its so great, but i know a lot of people that hate the taste and i know some people that even gag sometimes but i love it.

18. psyko_tripper

psyko_tripper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The reason I think so many people disgust meth is that they don't get 99 % pure glass.

The other reason would be: different strokes for different folks I guess..

19. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like that initial feel of complete euphoria, I feel like I can do anything.

I hate coming down, don't we all?

20. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    I hate the paranoia. Must have done too much last time I tried it, but I ended up walking to the store with someone & cowering in a bus stop shelter unable to move for hours... the sound of traffic on the street was freaking me out so bad I thought I would die. Nooo thank you.