1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Speed recipe?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by DrBallard, Feb 9, 2007.

1. DrBallard

DrBallard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Hey
    Swim's been wondering what is contained in the pills we call "speed" in canada and which are very popular in raves, as well as E.
    Many recipes were found on the net but they pretty much all result in Meth, not amphetamines.
    I know these pills are not only adderall... Anyone got a clue?

2. mr.mackey

mr.mackey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    SWIY is right on the money with the meth...other than that, its probably shit like caffeine but SWIM's just guessing there

3. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from turkmenistan
    Methamphetamine is much easier to make than amphetamine, which requires an additional procedure that involves meth itself - its pointless to waste time and effort to make something weaker when the demand of supply is as potent and pure as can be -

4. DrBallard

DrBallard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Ahhh really... Swim thought it was easier to extract amphetamines than meth, due to its lower potency. Well, hey, thanks a lot!
    And hum... It is right to suppose a large part of street called "speed" in canada is basically meth cut with wake ups rather than pure amphetamines?

5. DrBallard

DrBallard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM's found even more confusing sources...

"Montreal police say crystal meth is not a problem in this city. Police spokesperson Melissa Carroll told Hour the department seized "163 pills" in 2004. "And that's nothing," Carroll says. "[In contrast] we seized 1,352 pills of speed in 2004 and [fewer than] 2,000 of ecstasy."

What contains those "speed" pills if it's not meth??!!

6. dikki

dikki Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male from denmark
    Could be ephedrine and/or caffeine.

7. BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o Male
    or just the news screwing up the information?

8. DrBallard

DrBallard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Well in Montreal we never hear of Meth... unlike on the west coast of Canada. I guess it would most likely that people actualy do meth thinking they are doing amphetamines. I really doubt those speeds only contain caffeine/ephedrine...
    By the way, what's the difference between Ephedrine and Pseudoephedrine?
    SWIM's has some Contact in canada with 120mg per pill of pseudoephedrine...

9. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I live Quebec, Canada, and most speeds are methamphetamine tablets. While sometime there are crappy ones probably containning shit like caffeine, ephedrine, ancetaminophen, with a tiny amount of methamphetamine.

I dont think there a lot of amphetamine sulphate on the "modern street" Meth is more potent, easier to make, and cheaper.

10. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Pseudoephedrine is the "inactive" form of Ephedrine. It's used as nasal decongestant (such as Sudafed).

11. DrBallard

DrBallard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Damn I love you. All the answers I've been looking for. Although I must admit that meth contained in speed pills is pretty different that the crystal meth we see on the west coast.. anyway. If SWIM wants to manufacture meth, he can use either pseudoephedrine or ephedrine, it won't change anything during the process?