1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Side effects - spice withdrawal

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by shaneeats, Apr 17, 2009.

1. shaneeats

shaneeats Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM read through the forum, and used the search button, but he only come up with two threads that gave examples of spice withdrawals.
    SWIM's wondering if anyone has felt any side effects from stopping abruptly after regular spice use.

2. Stu Bai

Stu Bai Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from ireland
    Swim experienced about a week long crash, characterised by occasional headaches, insomnia, and a general boredom with life without the spice. Essentialy a greatly enhanced version of Cannabis withdrawal.

3. shaneeats

shaneeats Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    How long/much was SWIM using before he stopped.

4. Stu Bai

Stu Bai Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o Male from ireland
    400mg Spice Diamond bonged every night for about four months. It was quiet the winter.

5. shaneeats

shaneeats Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    SWIM has another product close to Spice, but doesn't know the main synthetic in it, and he's been using it for about four days (not straight), and only doing about two bong hits, so he was wondering if he would feel any withdrawal effects from stopping. He hasn't smoked in two days, and the general boredom is ensuing.
    Sorry, SWIM's a hypochondriac at times and likes to know how other people are effected.

6. polidelaiko

polidelaiko Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    ^^ Your labrat shouldn't notice any withdrawal effects with that use.

7. shaneeats

shaneeats Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Let SWIM rephrase by saying that he's been using it for about four days, meaning that he smoked it for three days at night, probably once or twice a night, then took a day break, and did twice last night.

8. nightelflev80

nightelflev80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I got clean four years ago from a heroin and meth problem. I.V drug user for 15 years now 4 clean. A year or so ago i saw this stuff in a convent store and laughed. I then got couris i do not do any thing illegal now because jail has showed me the light. Legal weed wow great. since then i have gone through withdrawals but am able to come up before they take there course I was using one called head trip. I now do not know what to do, this stuff is expensive you can make it easly but where dose that leave me? phscaly addicted to spice my whole life? This stuff is way to strong i smoke weed for ever but this stuff causes such a mental fog i really do not even want to do it anymore but feel traped i might actally go see my doctor today and see what he says. sweat vomit the worst is i feel like i am starving to death but cant even really chew food theres just no disire to even though my stomach continally aches for food. I you know of any way to ease these with drawals please help.

9. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from france