Spider on MJ

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Alfa, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Check this out:

http://www.cannabis.net/weblife.html

2. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    This is cool- I had a Psych. teacher that did experiments with spiders and web building on drugs.......I loved the class after that and foundDr. XXX(professor)to be a little more interesting. Thanks for posting this back when you did...I just found it, and my interest is renewed.[​IMG]

3. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    haha this is kinda cool but really its difficult to gage wether or not the drugs are really affecting the spider. mabe the spider is tolerant to some chemicals, but damn id hate to see a web from a spider on cocaine, haha itd end up starving to death.

4. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's too cool. I think I've seen that somewhere before, but thanks for sharing. I don't know if I really believe it though. Are spider's brains even susceptible to drugs? Seems like their brains would be far too simple to have dopamines, etc.

5. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't know about the spider's brain....hum..interesting concept[​IMG]

I believe my old Professor said he put the spiders in a dish with the drugs and water. This could be placebo.[​IMG] He had told the class that the LSD web was far more detailed.....which these pictures tell a different story. I believe he took the LSD. Well, it's a neat idea anyways.

6. pyro15

pyro15 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You should've asked the teacher if he had any left...

7. cactus

cactus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
  8. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hehehehehe i used to get spiders stoned when smoking a joint hanging out the window . Or my cat when he felt like it. First time the poor thing went a little nuts , kept attacking things that werent there on my bed for a few minutes and then peed all over me [​IMG].

After that he always kept me company when he smelled my joint and from time to time , he came sit right next to me rubbing his head till i gave him a hit or two. He was one sweet kat , pitty he died 2 years ago.