1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Dose - Split Up Dose or Take all at Once?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Shwags, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Shwags

Shwags Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Jun 29, 2005
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I was planning on munching a slice (3.5g)with a few friends in a few days. I was just wondering what people thought about munching the entire slice at once as opposed to munching half and then waiting about an hour to start bugging then munch the rest. Ive heard splitting it up like that makes it a little less intense and more enjoyable. Also wanted to know if it would be good to drink some brews or some wine while coming down. I know if you blaze during the comedown the trip can re-intensify and u essentially retrip for a short amount of time, but I was curious what drinking a bit would do. peace
  2. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 16, 2005
    Personally, I would just eat the whole slice at once. In my experience,
    this is a better trip. I generally wouldn't drink, but its really up to
    you. Smoking is enjoyable.
  3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 19, 2005
    from U.K.
    My advice would be if it's your first time to take 1/2 an eighth. The first time i ever tripped i took a whole eighth and i ended up puking and not tripping to hard. Remember you can always eat more never less. And when your tripping you can decide if you want more. Also if it's to intense you might end up having an unplesurable trip because your going a mile a minute.

I like to eat a whole eighth now, and when i do it's most enjoyable. IT all depends on what you like and how experienced you are. As far as smoking, i like to smoke during the trip it's a good time, and i like the feeling i get. Also it lets me zone out and see cool things at places i'm staring for a while. As far as drinking i have never done it, but hell give it a shot if you want. just be careful and Happy Tripping