Dose - Splitting 6 grams of Mushrooms Between 5 People?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by geoff856, Sep 29, 2005.

1. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I have6 grams of P. cubensis and is going to make tea. Hopefullyhe will be able to get another 3.5 grams. I do not know how good these shrooms are. If he cant get the other 3.5 will the 6 grams be enough to split between5 people?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    that depends on many factors. are the dry? what strain of p. cubensis are they? how are the tolorances of the people going to partake?

usually dried cubensis are dosed between 2-3.5g per person though there are a few exceptional strains such as golden teachers that when taken care of properly can be a good mellow trip at 1g. if they are fresh you're looking closer to 10-15g of wet cubensis per person.

if spliting with so many people, perhaps tea is not your best option, as a lot is wasted that way. eating straight may be your best bet.

3. geoff856

geoff856 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I dont know much about shrooms and doesnt know what strain they are. They have already been dried. This is what they look like. And the tolorances arnt that high. 1 person has never done it, one has a low tolorance for anything and is a real big light weight, 2 other kids have done it a couple times before, and the last kid has done shrooms alot but said it doesnt take much for him to trip. Thanks for the help.

[​IMG]

4. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    They look like they could be philipenos, but I'm not sure because I've only evenr seen them fresh:these are reasonably but not very strong. I'm pretty sure they don't look like any of the really strong strains.I would say you would be looking for a dosage of around 2 grams for a fairly mild to averagetrip and 3g for afairlystrongtrip (taking into account your tolerance).You could probably get away with splitting6g three ways.Try and get another four grams and that will sortanother two people out.

5. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah try and get some extra, if you all manage to trip of what you have now, it probably wont be nothing to special.

6. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Really roughly i would say try and get at least 2g each and some good bud and see where that takes you.

so basically 9.5g sounds about right but u gotta imo have some good strong bud to add to the expoerience, tell us how it went

7. Phungushead

Phungushead Twisted Depiction Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    from United States
    1.2g is not Much

1.2g cubensis per person is going to be a very light trip, regardless of
    tolerance, for most people. Exceptions may include extreme lightweights
    or people who are taking MAOI's.

This amount would give SWIM a light buzz and sleeplessness, but not
    much else unless they were very good shrooms...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005