1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Standard Tables for drug elimination time

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by NeuroChi, Apr 4, 2010.

1. NeuroChi

NeuroChi is not his mind Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    A starting point for those who want to know how long certain drugs stay in the system. Please see the source posted and judge the validity of the chart yourself as best as possible.

These are just guidelines and many factors affect these times.

Table 1:

Table 2:

[​IMG]

Erowid:

[​IMG]

Another one:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from earth
    There is also another table in this comprehensive drug testing thread BA posted (which should just be stickied as I have requested but hasn't happened yet): https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2930

This is important, though. These questions get asked like 8 times a day in the drug testing forum, don't know if it would reduce this if it were stickied or something.

3. NeuroChi

NeuroChi is not his mind Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks, added that to the top.

That is why I complied these into a new thread, and asked for it to be made sticky as well.

4. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for this Richi. Work is currently be done on a comprehensive drug testing sticky. Not sure when this will be ready though. There's a LOT of information to be covered and we are trying to make it as complete as possible. But it is coming, I promise. :)

If anyone would like to contribute, shoot me a PM, or see the group currently in my signature.

5. Ilsa

Ilsa Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from Tennessee, U.S.A.
    excellent Jasim, I know this has been in the works for some time, just let me know when it is ready and we can sticky it. this will be our working comprehensive drugs testing thread for the time being.