Staring

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by Paperchase417, May 5, 2006.

1. Paperchase417

Paperchase417 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my sitting here staring at my Sally. my never done it before and my kinda nervous about taking the plunge.

Are there any last minute tips or suggestions you can give SWIM before I go for it?

2. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    make sure one has someone else there with them. make sure you are in a very comfortabe setting and position. Use the correct lighter. Try a small amount first to make sure the responce is liked. relax

also it might be an acciedent but please do not post twice

3. Paperchase417

Paperchase417 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it certainly was an accident, my bad.

I smoked .5 grams and feels pretty good, but thats about it. my heard that some times one doesn't feel the full effects the first time, but SWIM also wonders if the dosage was too small. It was just regular leaves. At any rate I will be experimenting with it all weekend. SWIM intends to smoke the same amount again in an hour to determine wether it was the first time fluke or the dosage. If it was indeed the dosage I will wait an hour or so and up it and go from there. Also I plan to blend it with weed sometime before sunday night to see what that does.

4. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  5. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Very Good Advice.

Klaatu

6. joechip666

joechip666 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Be seated.
    Have a place to quickly place the pipe where the pipe will not catch anything on fire.
    Get sharp or hard objects out of the way.
    Have a sitter present.
    No matter how strong the urge to flee is, stay inside.
    It will all be over in 10-30 minutes.

7. Paperchase417

Paperchase417 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my having a hard time with this stuff. SWIM can manage to get a mind but, and the stuff is just too nasty to hold it in my mouth, is there any other way SWIM can acheive the desired effects?

8. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Smoke it...

9. Xato

Xato Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Really, to be honest, the taste is something that needs to be aquired in my opinion. It does taste weird, as I tried it my first time today a few hours ago. I posted in the experences thread about my day. Anyways if you can just bite the bullet for 20 seconds. It will be worth it.

10. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves the taste. Random and pointless, I know, but really. SWIM really likes it. I dont know why other people find it weird or untolerable.

11. lltphoenix

lltphoenix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would like to know what You is using to smoke the Salvia. That could have something to do with the taste.

I think using a glass water bong/water pipe would be the best thing. SWIM once hit Salvia out of a home-made plastic gravity bong with an aluminum foil screen. Never again.....

12. Angel_Ashes

Angel_Ashes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Gravity bong? I have contemplated using that before but .. besides the taste, ask You if the trip was good :D

13. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I used a normal native american style corn pipe and a bic lighter, it all works. I tried with plain leaf the first time and it didn't work either..try an extract, that works. Though You probably already did this..