1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Effects - Started Noopept

Discussion in 'Nootropics' started by Holliday, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Holliday

Holliday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I began taking Noopept four days ago. Despite what I have read regarding immediate and astounding results, my experience has not been similar. Shortly after my first dose (dissolved in half and half cream and plugged - this due to two factors: fat solubility and from what I have read, peptides can be somewhat destroyed by acidity levels of the stomach) To this day I am not sure if it is a proper ROA, I certainly recognize that it is unusual, regardless, the effects I have experienced have been mild. I noticed routine tasks, especially driving became rather uninvolving as if the act had become even more monotonous and automatic than before. I also noticed that I picked up on some visual enhancements, I was suddenly aware and amazed with the beauty of the fall leaves and autumn colors (something that has always been lost on me). Aside from the obvious anxiolytic and slight mood enhancing effects, I noticed little else. Yesterday I found myself in a state of near tears as the soft music I had been listening to suddenly lead to moments of profound introspection and appreciation for the world. Today (Day 4) I decided to utilize Noopept for the reason I purchased the product, studying. My concentration has always been poor (a result of a decade of mental illness and addiction). To my surprise I discovered my focus to be slightly improved as I took far fewer breaks and felt a significant surge in motivation to continue with my studies. It is too early I suspect to report on any possible cognitive benefits other than minor spikes in my ability to focus. I have not noticed any improvements in memory or learning capacities, perhaps those will come with time.

I will continue to provide updates on my experience with Noopept and any suggestions regarding ROA would be greatly appreciated.

Til' Next Time...

Holliday added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Forgot to mention, I am taking 10mg 3x a day.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  2. Holliday

Holliday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    So recap for the day...
    Noticeable improvements in focus and speed of performing intellectual tasks. I was volunteering at the office today and my typing speed, memory of past work activities and processes as well as confidence in abilities was significantly superior to anything experienced in prior months. This the end of week 1 of Noopept. I have also begun to witness some capacity for creative expansion with this particular drug (ie. my ideas seem more fluid and effortless). Being a writer, I can see great potential for Noopept in this respect.

Also, after more research it seems sublingual is the preferred ROA. Peptides are not broken down by stomach acidity they are broken down by enzymes into amino acids. Just thought I would incorporate what I've learned into my post for today.

Holliday added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

apologies for some grammatical errors, I do not proof my posts

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  3. Mr. Yaz

Mr. Yaz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from greece
    Honestly your experience resides with many others' i have read in multiple forums the past couple of days prior my own Noopept order. Being completely non respondent to some racetams (Pira, Ani), i felt reading through many experiences that this drug may have some potential utility for me..
    Keep us posted!

4. zixy7

zixy7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I'm on the last bit of a 1 gram packet of noopept, and have tried two different dosing methods: sublingual, and dissolving it in warm/hot water with caffeine/L-theanine, choline citrate, and sugar (while noopept is lipid soluble, it still has some level of solubility in water). In the sublingual case, I still take the caffeine/L-theanine combo with choline, only those are taken orally. I've noticed a slight difference in the two methods, with sublingual having a quicker and more pronounced effect, at least in the sense that I feel the racetam-like buzz more.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
  5. idfma

idfma Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hi Holliday,

Yes, go sublingual--that is the best ROA, although I have never tried plugging. Also, it sounds like you're getting benefits, but 2-3 weeks of use is when you will see the maximum benefit. Contrary yo the reports you've read, it needs to build up in your system. It still won't blow you away, but from what I've read, and my personal experience, it needs at least 2-3 weeks before you get the strongest, most noticeable effects.

I have not noticed much difference (but I have noticed some) between sublingual and oral ingestion. I think the bioavailability is pretty high with noopept even if you take it orally. I prefer sublingual because I do notice a difference, but both are effective, and sometimes it's good to give the underside of your tongue a break.

Keep us posted as you get more experience with it! Good luck!

6. Learninevryday

Learninevryday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hi Holliday,
    I definitely have to agree with IDFMA on this one, sublingual is the best ROA in this case. It's proven to be very effective and safe. I was an IV user for years until my veins simplify couldn't take anymore. My drug of choice is H, but I would bang anything I could break down. This resulted in lots of wasted pills so did snorting and I imagine plugging has to be somewhat wasteful also. Look on the under side of your tongue and you will see two large veins waiting to administer the medication directly into your blood stream.
    This is just my personal experience and opinion. I hope you find it helpful.

^^ I /me/my are in reference to my wicked stepmonster