Steamrolled...

Discussion in 'Cannabis paraphernalia' started by Dr.Ganesha, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Dr.Ganesha

Dr.Ganesha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got to smoke a steamroller for the first time last night, and was pretty happy with the results. The only thing he didn't like was how fast the smoke shot into his lungs when he removed his finger from the other end. It produced massive hits, but they were harsh and hard to hold in. He thinks that he can eventually learn how to smoke it better, and would like to purchase one of his own. He was wondering if there are certain characteristics or designs he can look for to help reduce this effect.

2. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Look for a longer one, which allows the smoke more time to cool down before entering your lungs. look for maybe a thinner one so not as much smoke is inhaled. And if you cannot find one liek this just learn how to guage your hits so that you dont take quite as big of a hit. Pull slower leaving the smoke in the "chamber" longer allowing it to cool more too.

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I find that if you pull slower on a nice steamroller, it will produce more smoke, the same with slowrolling a bong. That is how you get thick smoke.

Look for a nice glass one, that goes from the size of the top of a bong, down to small enough for just one finger to fit over the end. I had one that had a massive bowl, and a hugh frog on it. He was Artimus Clide Frog.

Muirner

4. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    SWIM made one out of a SMIRNOFF VODKA bottle. Needless to say, it provided hits so large no one could realistically fill the bottle and clear it. Funny to give to someone who hasn't ever smoked before though!

Steamrollers are awesome!