Drug info - Steroid cycles, screw that

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by hazeinmybong2, Mar 14, 2006.

1. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I want a steroid that will be effective in low doses. A single drug solution for weight gain. I don't want to stick ten needles in my ass every morning. I am real skinny, 5'5" 120lbs. Any ideas?

2. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Steroids arent magic, you have to work hard and eat right to gain muscle, steroids just speed up the process of building. You still need the other two though.

The easiest to try would be to use some methandrostenolone (dianabol, Dbol) in the maner that it was originally perscribed by Ciba (its manufacturer( and John Zeigler (sp), its creator. Originally, it was perscribed at 5 - 10mgs each day. Sticking with that and eating a litle more along with working out should have you putting on some size.

Dont go overboard with it though as side efects tend to come in after about 20mgs

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  3. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Thanks for the reply. Thats kind of the plan, taking a small suplimental dose. I want to start workin out first before I even touch a steroid.

4. JewishNazi

Reputation Points:
    I hsould also add that a better option still might be the use of Arimidex (anastrozole) at 0.25 - 0.5mgs ED to raise test levels by about 31%

While I acn easily speculate, I have no information regarding what combining the two methods might do

5. JewishNazi

Reputation Points:
    Or turinabol at 40mgs each day for 6 - 8 weeks. This should give a good 10 - 15lbs IF you are training hard and eating enough

6. Grifin

Grifin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I hawe a qustion about naposim methandrostenolone.Can 8 weeks ciklus with naposim, can pernamently wound your liwer, and can this drug change size of testis?

7. coolman899

coolman899 Guest

Reputation Points:
    lol pathetic.

DO you're research.

I am 230 lbs 8% b/f ( 2 years ago i was 150 lbs)
    and im still not even considering taking them yet.

Eat atleast 1 gram of protein per body weight a day , plus tons of complex carbs.

I dont feel liek typing out a "proper" work out schedual.
    Just go to bodybuilding.com

YO! BUFF! NO LINKS TO SOURCES ALLOWED!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2006
  8. coolman899

coolman899 Guest

Reputation Points:
    sorry about putting "pathetic"

i just havnt read your other posts and i got annoyed once i heard your weight and your taking roids...

9. Grifin

Grifin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    do using naposim.but this is onyl giwing u more water to your body.

My average daily meals:
    200g corns+ 23g of whey
    200 meat/chicken, beef....+200g potato
    100g soja+100g bread
    100cotage + bread
    150g meat+rice, potato...

would be this enough

My body weight is 78kg.And I hawe lot of body fat specialy on stomach, on legs I hawe real muscles...but army, stomach, shoulders, pectoris...are bad...all my muscle weight goes to lags:( :(

10. iw2gf

iw2gf

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    Try testosterone enanthate/cyponate @ 300 mg once every 5-7 days. This will provide both the anabolic and androgenic components that you will need to put on size. Only try this if you are 100% determined to try steroids. Everybody recommends deca for a first cycle, don't, because your balls will shrink. Stay away from oral steroids as they are much more toxic on your liver. But honestly, you should eat like a horse, and train like an animal, for at least a year before trying steroids.

11. merseyloyalist

merseyloyalist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I think you'll find test enanthate and cypionate are injectable forms of gear I am currently using the following :

500mg test enanthate(Cidoteston) 1 x per week
    400mg nandrolone decanoate 1 x per week
    500mg boldenone und(Maxigan) 2 x per week
    50mg d-bol(GB Chems) daily
    50mg anapolon daily
    1mg arimidex for gyno daily

this is an advanced course for mass but the first course I did was sust,deca and d-bol

I think the best oral gear for mass is d-bol which guy mentioned as tradename Naposim or Anapolon(Oxymetholone),I has never heard of anyone doing s single anabolic on their own and can't really see the benefits of d-bol only course

12. darawk

darawk Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd use a cycle of something like Pheramax or Pheraplex, to start out with. And yes, even at a low dose you should really not stay on it for too long. Benefits of the two afore-mentioned designer steroids are:

1. They're legal.
    2. They're pills.
    3. They are hepa-toxic to some extent, but not nearly as much so as something lke d-bol.
    4. At a reasonable dose, most people can control the estrogenic side effects using over the counter aromatase inhibitors.

13. iw2gf

iw2gf

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    Awesome cycle.

14. unconditionaldl

unconditionaldl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.K.
    Only use steriods on your body when your at that stage.. and not many people get at that stage.

15. iw2gf

iw2gf

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    I agree

16. tayo

tayo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SuperDrol (methasteron) very effective if you can get a hold of it, should take with milk thistle. Basically it is DHT but it does not convert to estrogen, so it doesnt affect other hormone levels. no chance for gyno with this one. and no need for post cycle therapy, it is taken in capsule form 3x a day. You still have to work out for steroids to work though, steroids alone dont make you big, working out makes you big, working out with steroids makes you bigger. Increased muscle endurance and recovery ability, you can get bigger faster. For someone new to steroids I think a cycle of superdrol with milk thistle is the answer.

17. stoneinfocus

stoneinfocus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    D-bol is not that hepatoxic, there´s astudy where it´s been used to treat aplastic anaemia (they had to use it or they would have died, which is one cookl thing about those deseas, you´re forced to throw everything overboard any try all the world has to give)

And the weight is not water but not pure muscle either, it´s more likely substrate.

18. merseyloyalist

merseyloyalist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Are you sure that it is d-bol in this study and not anapolon(oxymetholone),haven't heard of d-bol used medically to treat anemia altho I know that oxymetholone is used as it increases red blood cell count to a significant degree,in fact it is sometimes referred to as the poor mans EPO.I have also heard all anabolics raise red blood cell count to a degree,Equipoise(boldenone undecylenate) does this and is often used in the arsenal of marathon runners,as increased red blood cell count means increased oxygen in the blood,also you should notice an increased appetite due to the increase in red blood cells when taking EQ

19. 600538411

600538411 600538411 Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from bahamas_the
    Straight up... Best stuff one can get legally now and that is easy to do is;

For Straight out bulking;
    Phera Plex 1st-6th week/ Superdrol Stack 3rd-8th week

For Body Recomposition (removing fat and hardening up a bit);
    Epistane OR HAVOC

Best result do come from working out for atleast 8-12 weeks on nothing first and waiting for ther body to "Anatomically Adapt" to resistance training and it will take that long to start getting some expression of androgenic receptors that are waiting for those hormones so that can be activated...

Let SWIM clarify this though... Steroid hromones in themself do not make skeletal muscle bigger... It gives one the ability to train more frequently which means one can gain muscles faster by training more... WIthout steroids it can take upto 2-3 days to recover especially when someone is just first starting out... With steroid hormones being added, this time can be reduced so that one can train every day...

End of the day... Training + Diet = Muscles..... Steroids are just an aide that allows one to train more hence speed up how fast one can build muscles... This is only a fraction of the picture though... Right Protein, Right Diet, On-Cycle SUpport Supplements, Post Cycle Therapy... It is really complicated... Alot of the answers above have been cut + paste from stacks on the net etc... I am telling You the real deal here... It's hard fucking work no matter what BUT I do feel for you, the skinny little fucker lol....

Hope this clarifies things...

20. dcrn

dcrn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Reading your stats You should never EVER take any type of anabolic steroid - not until you gain alot more weight naturally. I'm an ex competitive bodybuilder, trust me I know my shit. DBol won't do shit for you at 5-10mg doses, and dbol is not for you at that weight. Dbol will put alot of stress on the liver and usually just adds "water weight" that gets your face all bloated and red - so stay away from that junk. Dbol is usually taken 30-50mg a day (LMFAO at that person who said 5-10mg), and today its very hard to find legit dbol. Pink Thai dbols at 5mg each were the best ones, also Naposim the ones from Romania and Russians.

FOOD...FOOD AND AGAIN FOOD is what will help you gain the weight. Eat as much as you can, ANYTHING...and EVERYTHING... You need 2 force yourself to eat even if you are full - eat until you throw up. Its the only way to stretch out your stomach.

When you hit 160-170 weight range than You can think about using steroids. I would start with Testosterone. 500mg a week for 10wks. that is 1 shot a week. First cycle is the best. Remember, people who use steroids usually pay their dues in the gym every single day and with the dieting. Steroids are not magic and won't work if You just take them and not eat enough calories and by not going to the gym.

Hope this helps.