Combinations - Stilnoct (Zolpidem) and Dothiepin (Dosulepin)

Discussion in 'Downers and sleeping pills' started by qldnoxies, Apr 29, 2007.

1. qldnoxies

qldnoxies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont know if you have heard of these b4, im from australia and stilnox is a sleeping pill ive abused these on 3 perscriptions worth, the most i had was 9 in a night the way i was taking them was snow cones and bombing them every now and then between bongs, it was all good untill i started drinking...

and my mate suffers cronic depression and he has these red pills called dothep the 75mg version and i snorted 1/4 last nite and was all good until the peak wore off then i passed out, i was skeptical about these as ive never heard of them b4 and they look crazy, like the pills out of requiem for a dream, if any1 has any knowledge on these would be appresciated

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Stilnox & Dothep

Firstly you need to READ THE RULES. They are here...

https://drugs-forum.com/help/rules

Do NOT incriminate yourself. use SWIM (Somone Who Isn't Me) or something similar when discussing extracurricular activities. Also please use the FULL name of the drug being discussed.

Stilnoct is Zolpidem. Well known for it's recreational properties (and also well known for it's ability to cause amnesia, particularly with alcohol).

By Dothep SWIJ presumes you mean Dothiepin/Dosulepin which is a tricyclic antidepressant.

It has no recreational value whatsoever. In fact, it has some rather nasty adverse effects, such as dry mouth, urinary retention and constipation.

Although effective for depression (in SWIJ's experience) like all tricyclics it is a very toxic drug, often all too fatal in overdosage.

Not one to be messed around with.

What is it with people snorting pills? By definition they are meant to be eaten!

BTW: Thread title edited

3. qldnoxies

qldnoxies Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Stilnoct (Zolpidem) and Dothiepin

ok well cheers for that, but by the way these have a different spelling 'stilnox'

4. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

They're still Zolpidem.

And this is the perfect example of WHY thread titles should contain the full name of the drug being discussed

5. qldnoxies

qldnoxies Newbie

Reputation Points:

ah ok well there was this big controversial thing on aca the other night about taking noxies off the shelves because people who have been taking them for there pharmacutical benifits not abuse have been going skitzofrenic and all that.

with the dothep it was alot different, the feeling of being drunk was replaced by happiness as if the receptors block out all negative thoughts and there was a slight buzz like a pill just kind of floating around being happy but then as it all went down bam sleep time