Health - Stomach Problems from Mushroom Use

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by big_mac, May 1, 2006.

1. big_mac

big_mac Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    can shrooms cause stomach problems, cause ive done them like 4 times in 2 weeks, and my stomach feels a lil funny, i did shrooms the 4th time 2 days ago and 3 times the weekend before this one, i heard shrooms burn a hole in your stomach to get you high and they can cause ulcers, i havent found any info on the web about it, my stomach just feels wierd, ffood seems to make it go away, AND NO, ITS NOT HUNGER, anyone know sumthing i dont???

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Whoever told you that is a fucking idiot, shrooms do not make you trip by burning holes in your stomach. Its not uncommon to have stomach discomfort for a couple of days after a trip. Maybe ginger would help.

3. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I would advise against shrooming so many times in such a short period of time. Behond the stomach problems it can and most likely will take away the mysticality of the substance, therefor rendering it useless, in my experience. And why would anyone want to do that to such a great drug.

4. skaterdienick

skaterdienick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim seconds the thought that you shouldnt shroom so mcuh in a short period of time because tolerance is built up very rapidly and consuming in a short period of time is somewhat of a waste.

in regards to your stomach...mushrooms do not cause ulcers. if it continues to bother you ask a doctor

5. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Great wisdom there,

Dont do shrooms so many times so quickly, the stomach discomfort is unrelated if it lasts much longer than 2 or 3 days, I have experienced this but only with the day after.

If it persists consult your doctor

6. big_mac

big_mac Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    ya SWIM wus just trippin, gonna do em once every now and then from now on, plus u do build up an immunity to it pretty fast so he's just gonna space it out

7. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Tolerance.