Stoned at work

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Aug 13, 2004.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    So, I work in a big old factory watching the machines run and putting stuff away and making sure that everything is ok. Takes about 20 minutes to drive to work. What do you do on your drive to and from work? Do you go "outfor lunch"?

2. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ol, i went out for a break, a customer gave me a couple spliffs, i had a few drags outsdie, went back in, laughing, and had to serve customers. not really a good idea but, ya know,

3. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Damn, I go to work stoned all the time. One of my friends who works with me, got caught smoking out back, and now everyone is drug tested. So I'm going to have to quit before the next test..

So i guess i dont go to work high all that much anymore..

4. adultswim

adultswim Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont have a job.

READ THE RULES. MINORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

5. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Haha, I dont have a job either anymore.

6. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Being high around heavy machinery is not a good idea. Thats when people loose their concentration, and thats when people get their heads blown off. But if you work at McDonalds, man that shit is fun.

7. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    my work is tha most boring place to be high, janitor work sucks

8. 32785

32785 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My job right now is sitting in a fuckin' studio all day, so I'm pretty much high on one form or another all day.

9. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its funny, i worked this summer because i didnt have anything better 2 do. I had a great time. I hated the work but the people whom i worked with were really cool. I met this Morocen guy aka Juan. I couldnt believe it but he was a drug baron, he told me his entire life story. But 2 stick with tha topic: I alwayz smoked super pollum with him while listening 2 his stories. Thats the moment I decided that Super Pollum was my hasj. The boss knew bout us because we were smoking the joints when he was watching. U musnt think it was dangerous with all those big machines round. We hardly worked anyway and if we worked it was really safe.

10. Df1337

Df1337 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I used to work in a resteraunt full of potheads. Bowls were
    constantly going out back. Everyone would just take turns walking
    outside. If it was raining we would smoke in the freezer(no smell
    for some reason).

11. NoWorldOrder

NoWorldOrder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Being stoned at work is fine as long as you have the right job.

construction

buiding trusses

landscaping

most labour jobs

but it does help to have a cool boss

12. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I wish I could get stoned at work, but it would be too confusing!

13. Stingray_313

Stingray_313 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Working high is so cool!!! Its like its actually fun, and hey, you get PAID for it!! What more could you ask for??

My job is PERFECT for being stoned. I work at a Movie Gallery and all i
    do is smoke up, go to work, play video games behind the counter, every
    hour or so i actually do something productive like scan a movie or
    arrange the videos or something. Then i get paid 9 bucks an hour and go
    home... PERFECT for any pothead.... no drug tests either [​IMG]

14. woody525

woody525 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I love being stoned at workbecause it makes it a new adventure everyday. I guess it depends on what you do though...

15. LATONA420

LATONA420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    get high at work and watch time fly, high[​IMG]

16. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i had a diah washing job that i would always be high at and i would do dum stuff like try to wash the ceiling with the little hose thing and be on a three hour lunch break and then one time me and Stinray 313 went swimming at the pool and spent like 3 hours trying to get mywatch from the bottom of the pool then ourboss showed up and was like "wtf you guys are supposed to be at work like 4 hours ago" it was really funny at the time

17. Stingray_313

Stingray_313 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, to add to what the great sage was saying, that job sucked...
    except for break which we could go swimming in a local river and get
    baked. Pretty fun until you got back and they were like "WASH DISHES
    BLAH BLAH BLAH WE HATE YOU BLAH BLAH IM A RICH BITCH WHO UNDERPAYS YOU
    BECAUSE YOUR A STONER BLAH BLAH!".... fucking boss.

Thats why im happy to have the best job possible: Unemployment.

18. dastardlymonkey

dastardlymonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Checks on the 1st and 15th we bout that. I am not a big fan of being highwhile waiting tables. I just feel as though I am a gigantic billboard advertising the fact that I am high. If you are not edangering youself or others then I find it to be pretty all right. But then again I can think of a million different other things that I could be using my high for other thatn working.

19. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I used to do landscaping-and that was a perfect job for getting high.
    Being outside all the time and looking at the flowers and stuff. I
    would not get high if it was rainy and cold out and we had to plant
    fifty small very heavy little trees or something, because then the time
    just goes slower. I don't get high for work now, though, because I have
    an office job and my boss used to be a pothead and she makes fun of me
    if I'm too burnt out. She's cool, though, she just thinks its funny
    when people are all slow and shit. She would be smoking too but had to
    stop for a while in case she has to take a drug test for this phat
    government job that she just applied for.

20. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

i dont see any talk about minors... does anyone else get confused when they read this post?

Anyways I have held a few jobs and each job has been different for smoking. lets start most recent and go back:

1) SWIM works at Stop & Shop, a grocery store as a cashier. Being blazed is probably the best thing ever becausehe willsmile, he willlaugh and talk with the customers. He has a bunch of friends that work their with him and they all smoke too, and they all know I do so they dont say much, just let me do my job.

2) Working at a deli counter. This was good times because there was one kid who I used to work with that would always get blazed there on his lunch break and would come in all gooned along with SWIM. The only negative to this was i could never remember what would go on a sandwitch and would always have to read the menu about 3 times per sandwich. Also using a meat slicer is kinda scary. true the bottom of the blade isnt sharp, and it isnt set up so your finger will go sliding off of the bottom of the blade onto the sharp part. After doing this a few times I was confident enough that he could do it and he didnt have a problem.

3) I used to work as a Service Manager for a local repair shop. Everyone in the building smoked bud and we had these massive trailors in the back where we would keep stuff so on during the work day if you wanted to blaze all you would have to do is ask someone if they wanted to go out back and toke up, leave the doors open when done. After work every night the boss would roll a monster J. SWIM dosent like J's to much (he is starting to now that he can roll a good one) but the boss could roll a beautiful fatty.
    Another responsibility I had at this job was driving a 39' International Turbocharged 6-speed wrecker. There would be days where he would do nothing but tow cars all day long, so he'd have a nice lil piece in the door of the wrecker and drive around getting blazed. There was also a few instances where SWIM and his boss had to go tow a car and would I would drive while his boss rolled a J next to him. Great fucking time working at this job, to bad the boss got busted for assult during a breakin that occured at his business (the bosshit the guy in the face with a broom stick because the guy had a knife trying to rob him)

4) Delivery driver. I used to deliver food and all he would do inbetween housese is smoke bowl after bowl after bowl. The best part is by the end of the night I would be so gooned all he wanted to do was sit around and stare at the wall or eat :) . deffentally the best job ever. dont get me wrong after 4 bowls straight to his face I would put it away for a few hours but when he started to come down UP he went again.

those are just SWIM's experiences at work with the bud

Muirner