Storing - Storing an RC in liquid

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by Equality, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Equality

Equality

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    I was wondering, if he had an Research Chemical like methylone or 2c-b and he wanted to store them(separated) in Distilled water, does he need to add something to make sure that it stays a solution? Or that is stays consumable?

Maybe an food additive orso?

Cuz he tried it at 1 time and after a while all kind of flakes formed in the liquid that also after shaking stayed somewhat visible, and it gave a cloudy mixture afterwards..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
  2. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    With phenylamines it should be no problem, SWIM read somewhere that making the liquid warmer (not extremely hot) will help it dissolve, just make sure you know the exact weight of the material you are dissolving if you plan to do liquid dosing, also do not try this with tryptamines as they do not seem to do so good when in liquid.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Most PEAS mix well in distilled water but I recommend a high proof alcohol like vodka or everclear. I have had problems with a few peas, they did not want to mix and they formed clumps at the bottom. Just to be 100% sure you should use a high proof alcohol. Also, this can be stored in the freezer to preserve the potency even more. PEAs are generally very stable so this is not necessary, just another precaution you can take to make sure your chemical stays good.

If you have allready mixed the chemical in water and it is not dissolving fully, then you can add a known amount of everclear that would probably help it dissolve. I have also heard that some people add a bit of lemon juice and the acidity helps it go into solution. I have not tried this method but maybe another SWIM can elaborate on it.

It will stay consumable and should stay in solution also. I do however give the bottle a good shake before consuming a chemical just incase. This probably is not necessary, it's just more of an act of superstition. Just make sure you know exactly how many mg of chemical you have in a said amount of liquid. So 100mg of 2c-b in 100ml of liquid would make 1mg/ml. SWIM prefers to make his mixtures 1mg/ml or sometimes 2mg/ml, depending on the potency of the chemical. Good luck

4. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    I have had good luck with PEA's in just water and water and lemon he perfers the lemon, seems to disolve better and takes a hint of the taste away. Anyways I was wondering if the DOX series was water soluble as are the PEA counterparts ie 2CI/DOI.

If anyone knows thanks in advance for yer help.

Swim also was wondering if DOI was soluble in either 99%IPA or acetone so paper blotters could be made

again thanks

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    QG - The answer to your question is yes; however I would hope that you do not try to make blotters and pass them off as something they are not. I would hope for responsibilities sake You would label the 'blotters' as what they are.

6. QGdoxl

QGdoxl Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    of course right now we use water and 5ml bottles and we all know what is in 'em. but would be easier to cary if t'was on blotters!

I was told that ipa or any ethenol base alcohols would kill DOX's and some other type of alcohol was needed. thanks for setting that straight.

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swip uses 100 proof vodka to dose out DOx substances for his ant research.