Experiences - Strange acid feeling

Discussion in 'LSD' started by triptonaut, Dec 19, 2005.

1. triptonaut

triptonaut Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    It's kinda funny actually, but everytime when I am on acid, I see kaleidoscopes everywhere and I just don't understand why I don't see them when I'm sober. It's really a stupid thought actually but it keeps me busy. I feel quite sober on acid (not that I've done it so much), but at some periods of the trip, you almost forget that you've taken lsd and see those kaleidoscopes everywhere. I even once took a picture of some trees, convincing myself I would see those kaleidoscopes later on, on the photo. Just stupid thinking but I don't have that thought with other hallucinogen drugs, most of the time I can seperate the hallucinations from reality, and in my subconscious , something is saying me that this is not real like on shrooms, but on acid it's really a different story for me. Other people having the same (well if you can say: ) 'problems'. :rolleyes:

2. Caliform

Caliform Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I think that the core of what you are saying is that mushrooms feel much more dream-like than LSD. I expirience this myself as well, you can really get 'into' the LSD expirience and well, get carried away, as you said. I do not, however, have problems discerning hallucinations from reality because it simply doesn't make sense to me. But I am a rather pensive person and I tend to think things through.

3. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i feel the difference to with lsd and mushrooms. like with mushrooms or salvia - your guided through a world - lsd is putting on some other glasses and your all by yourself - and the things you learn or need to learn have to come from pure insight in psychology - not from a deeper bonding with nature through plants or spirit realms ... lsd is more dangerous imo for this reason - 'make believe' is on the lur all the time.

4. gandhirrea

gandhirrea Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from andorra
    QFT.

This statement makes the most sense of anything I have ever read. EVER.