strange question

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by crazyride84, Oct 2, 2004.

1. crazyride84

crazyride84 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'm just know starting to understand the chemistry of drugs so bare with me. Since mdma is a type of meth, would it be possible for you to take a diffrent substance with just meth to induce a kind of xtc feel?

2. tom

tom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yep. But it won't be quite the same, as the chemicals aren't the same.

3. Bluelight25

Bluelight25 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    That's something like saying: Since Heroin and Morphine and Codeine are all related to the Poppy Flower, could you chew half a field of Poppies and it be something like Heroin?

Changing a single atom in a chemical chain produces vastly different effects. 2C-B and 2C-I are comparable [though, not THAT comparable] but MDMA and Crystal Meth are so dissimilar "It's ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport." Both induce euphoria and suppress apetite, that's it. Ephedrine does that. XTC has aheavily tactile component, Meth does not.

You drift down off of MDMA [or bump down, or bounce back up with a multivitamin]...you CRASH DOWN like an airliner on Crystal. XTCfloods your brain with Serotonin, Meth just stimulates your CNS all to hell.

It's difficult to be angry onMDMA. You'll take 2 or 3 people down on Crystal. Crystal tends to make your gums bleed and otherwise degenerate and systematically break down your body. [There's a nice Sledgehammer/Icepick Effect afterDay 3 of being up]Ecstacy leaves a copper taste in your mouth from all the Sero. A few days of Meth causes Id-Subconscious "Dark" Scary Aural and Visiual Hallucinations akin to Schizophrenia. A few days of Ecstacy and you're answering the door with a blanket and all your pacifiers are chewed to hell and back.

In a word: No, not even with MDA. Apples and Happy Meals, no comparison.

4. tom

tom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have found that MDA is very similar to MDMA. The effects were almost exact, except a slightly less 'rushy' peak and trippy visuals with the MDA.

5. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    is it true that xtc damages your brain or is it more propoganda?

6. dr mambo

dr mambo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    it can, if used excessivalely it depletes serotonin in the brain, and can cause depression in later life, but no real research has been done on it though. the only thing for sure is ecstacy is nowhere near as dangerous as media propaganda will have u beleive.