Experiences - Stronger/better ssri and benzodiazepine

Discussion in 'Antidepressants' started by Yung0tis, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Yung0tis

Yung0tis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from israel
    So I have kind of a chronic back pain and body pain from stress, now my stress comes a lot from anxiety, panic attacks, depression, rage attacks stuff like that and nobody treated me, not even said that im depressed even tho you can clearly see it, anyway,
    Now i have been on "Cipralex" (Escitalopram) [more than a month], now my doctor switch to "Paxxet" (Paroxetine) [and honestly i saw that the strongest side effect is the "stop being sexually active".. 4 year gf and stuff...] ANYWAY, is there a SSRI which someone would recommend that is stronger effect than those two with less (atleast least) medication that i can offer to my doctor? Thanks!

Now to the attacks, he prescribed me "Assival" (5mg, Diazepam), 5 minutes of being dizzy and thats it, told him, he switch to "Alfirlid" in english its "Xanagis" (0.5 Alprazolam, basically Xanax), now some times i take 2 pills because its week, sometimes i see that "Xanax bar" is 2MG so i tried to take 4 but still like almost nothing... and sometimes it comes that i take it more and more to keep myself calm all the time because the ssri doesnt work... and i don't want to call my doctor every 15 days as say yeah i need more and he will say "i gave you 50 pills for 50 days" or like see me as a junkie when i just want to calm the f down.

So please, if anyone got any suggestion to which drugs i should take that hit you HARD (im not sniffing or something like that, just swallowing with supervision not to get addicted, i just want my head to be quiet for some time and just put it on mute) on the xanax side, and something more calming for long term insteal of pexxet.

im scared to become addicted just to put my war in my brain on mute and take like 10 pills at the time just like SHUT UP ALREADY, sorry, thank you.

-Y.O.

2. reef88

reef88 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Escitalopram binds the strongest to the reuptake receptors I believe, I've had a good experience with Sertraline at 100mg daily for generalized anxiety.

Clonazepam is an alternative to Alprazolam, either way, you need to be telling this to your psychiatrist.

3. Yung0tis

Yung0tis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from israel
    Yeah i wanted to try Clonazepam but the question is that is it stronger than Alprazolam.
    -Dont forget guys that where i live the medication is much weaker, i dont take 2mg xanax i take 0.5 xanax, one time i tried to take 4 so ill know what americans feel after 1 xanax and it was like meh... no biggie... but i believe if i'll take 10 together ill feel good or pass out, but i dont want to get high, i just want to relax and stay relaxed for the rest of the day"

4. curious_38

curious_38 The Wizard of the Creek Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Ohio
    Where you live has no effect on the dose of the drug you're given. .05mg if xanax is normal for anxiety. They prescriber can up that dose if he/she finds it necessary. If you have chronic anxiety, than a longer lasting medication is in order. Please consult with your doctor and ask about a particular drug you are looking at. Clonazepam is a long half-life benzodiazepine and may be better suited for your condition.

Best of luck!

5. Yung0tis

Yung0tis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from israel
    Everytime i mention Clonazepam he says "Yeah its just like xanax its all the same just stay with that" and stuff like that... He keeps telling me to take Tramadol OD 300 and 0.5 xanax and Cipralex which is long terminal, idk if it helps or not cuz i feel the same and the pain is back, yesterday i fainted because of it, took me to ER and got me like 5 percosets because for them its the only thing that helps me (but it helps anyone i guess) but i took 20mg of percosets they gave me 5 pills of 5mg lol.... i was in so much pain, anyway, i live in Israel.