1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Smoking - Strongest Cannabinoid?

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by iCeCube', Oct 11, 2013.

1. iCeCube'

iCeCube' Silver Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.K.
    Was wondering to myself earlier, what was the strongest cannabinoid? I perosnally like Clockwork Orange and I think that is STS-135. But was wondering is there much stronger legal ones in the UK?

2. CannaFun

CannaFun Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    Yes STS-135 is also strongest my pet tried. But it feels toxic. Never tried the mother NNE1, but i think they might be equal (toxic).

3. iCeCube'

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.K.
    Do you know the dosage for STS-135 if you was smoking powder form, also yeah I sometimes get that feeling or get depressed from it.

iCeCube' added 117 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

Also what would be the best weigh to measure out the dosage without scales?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  4. CannaFun

CannaFun Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    I would say 2mg STS-135 equals ~5mg AKB48, 4mg 5F-AKB48, 5mg JWH122, 10mg JWH-210 in strength. But as said it feels toxic, my pet doesn't like it.

The miracle of eyeballing is [applause] to buy a 0.000 mg scale [/applause]. Available under 20 bucks, check Amazon. If you weigh 10mg of the chem a few times, you'll know how that pile would look like :)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  5. Motorway

Motorway Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    5f-pb22 is strong, check out the Mary joy products and make sure you are sitting when you do...

6. krozar

krozar Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    AM2201 was pretty strong for my friend. Full blown visuals and delusions on first few times but tolerance is a bitch.

7. Motorway

Motorway Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The OP asked for legal, while am2201 is certainly strong, it is banned in the UK

8. Malina

Malina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from lithuania
    AM-2201 strongest is back on track

9. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Out of the currently legal ones in U.K that i have tried i would have to say AKB-48 is the strongest in terms of effects.AB-CHIMNACA And MMB version are very powerful and active at less than 1mg amount

In terms of potency with regards per mg, of the ones i have tried 5f-AKB-48 and 5F-PB-22
    JWH-018 and 210 are both very powerful in terms per mg and strong effect

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  10. franky772

franky772 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    according to the UK packets clockwork orange and the others by the same people (pandoras box, exclipse etc) contain 5fAKB48 and 5fPB22

11. Darkus

Darkus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    5f-pb22 is the strongest i have ever tried. Batches mixed at half the strength of old JWH-018 batches are hitting home with more power than the jay dub did.

12. iCeCube'

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from U.K.
    5F-PB22 was the strongest, but it had a terrible taste. I was smoking this shit pure in lungs and it was making my lungs collapse and couldn't really breath after every time. My body forced me to quit this shit and made me depressed for a bit. My friend also had a seizure on it and hospital had to come to my house and shit. I smoked it after that but I quit a few days later. Been off it since. Just stick to illegals now, other than nbome.

13. joem597

joem597 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Utah, U.S.A.
    5f-pb22 and 5f-akb48, in afoafs opinion are stronger than sts-135 or 2ne1. For me these last two are weak and afoaf has to use more in a blend or vaping to get good effects. The effects of 5f-akb48 are stronger in the way of a body high and being more sedative and the 5f-pb22 is stronger in the stoney department. But this is how they work for afoafs body, everyone processes things different.

14. SoZuu

SoZuu Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    For me, NNEI is the weakest Noid mentioned, followed by 2NE1 and STS135, 5F-AKB48 is stronger than all of these, folllowed by 5F-PB22. AB-FUBINACA is also quite as strong as 5f-PB22. A-834,735 is also strong, but not yet to be found in UK. I have smoked far too much 5F-PB22, so now I stick on AB-FUBINACA.