Study of MDMA on XTC-VIRGINS! FUNNY... Scientists Corrupting the Subjects! :)

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Richard_smoker, May 11, 2006.

1. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SORRY! I'm still working on cleaning this one up... I just could NOT resist giving everyone a glimpse at the world's first MDMA effects trial on people who have NEVER taken xtc before! HAHHA... I wonder how many new ravers / 'fuck-ups' this experiment CREATED out of straight-and-narrow eggheads?!? :D -Dick

Psychological and Cardiovascular Effects and

Short-Term Sequelae of MDMA (“Ecstasy”) in
    MDMA-Naïve Healthy Volunteers
    NEUROPSYCHOPHARMACOLOGY 1998–VOL. 19 ,NO.4 655 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10010 PII S0893-133X(98)00013-X, Franz X. Vollenweider, M.D., Alex Gamma, M.A., Matthias Liechti, and Theo Huber, M.D.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  2. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    nice!

it's good to hear that they finally acknowledge the fact the the substance in itself isn't as dangerous as some want the world to beleive... but that the dangers come from

1. situations it's taken in:

like at raves with high prices of dirnks and people with low mony to buy drinks at a needed level (this swim and my friends experienced too when they were younger)

2. no aducation of whatsoever in society:

no information is spread on how to handle these substances in a respectfull manner. as goes for treating your own body ... i say this referring to people that like to get watsed on too much mdma mixed with alcohol and dangerous/life risking adventures such as driving cars at high speed.

i think this is very good. it shows that it's not a dangerous drug but a dangerous society. that cares less about the well-being of all cicitzens rather than keeping control and having power over people.

also it's good that they acknoledge the positive effects of this substance - and the good qualites it shows in eople using it (open heart, closness to others, etc)

i like this alot!

thanks for sharing.

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    When was this study carried out?

4. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    REALLY RECENTLY.... um, 1998.

But seriously, that IS recent considering the snail's pace that MDMA and overall 'illicit' drugs have been investigated in actual human beings lately...

Funny, but all this SUPER-slow realization of positive benefits of different chemicals and their wonderful effects upon states of mental 'block' is due to red-tape, double-speak, and our "push-pull" method of governmental control. We essentially have a deadlocked armwrestling match (beaurocracy) wherein the LAW MAKERS and the LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES are being manipulated by something OTHER than logic--i.e. $$$$$$.

Think about it.
    Congress passing legislation (with a little help from pharm corps) vs. LE enforcing laws and bringing 'criminals' to justice. Bat your eyes or teleport through a time-warp, and suddenly it's the PHARM CORPS who are CRIMINALS and the CRIMINALS who are remembered in history books as being 'innovators'--far ahead of their time.

The control mechanisms that are currently in place over what is considered "GOOD" & "BAD" are largely INVISIBLE.

And these invisible strings stand DIRECTLY in the WAY of progress!

The Culprits: Beaurocratic systems (by definition, the conservative approach is THE approach), but more specifically, we can blame the righteous, moral, United Honkey States of America & all other countries who cower in awe of the giant USA's swinging DICK!

Someday, somebody's gonna take a bite outta that big ole cock! and it's not gonna feel too good either.

btw, here's the pdf journal attached...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  5. Panyd

Panyd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Oh god, can you imagine being as happy as you've ever been and being surrounded by stern looking scientists asking you questions continuously? You'd go out of your mind!

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Well these scientists (Franz Vollenweider et al) have done a lot of these studies involving controlled intake in the name of science. Really ice people, not really stern. People with a mission, yes.

7. Panyd

Panyd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well, if they were nice and there were pretty patterns on the wall at dance at you I guess it wouldnt be that bad...

8. blue_eyes

blue_eyes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well....

aside from the results of this study...

I have come away from reading this report with even more information on how to reduce the side effects and post-E-blues that I get from taking E's

And what's something that improves an E experience (or any drug experience for that matter)? For SWIM, its having a very easy comedown. Smooth and short lived!

It makes the high even better, when I know she doesn't have to face a big, ugly comedown at the end of an awesome roll!

(<