Injecting - Stupid IM LSD question

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Spare Chaynge, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have blotter hits of lsd. What does swim think about soaking them in a small amount of water and then shoting them IM.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Why? No need to injest LSD, it comes on very quickly and strongly taken sublingualy and oraly.

Most importantly if You INSISTS on shooint LSD, then do not do it from blotter or even liquid for that matter. Blotters and viles are very commonly something other then LSD. (for example, 5mg of DOI will fit on a blotter, and if ingected that ammount of DOI You would overdose.) If You must inject LSD get it in pure raw crystal form. (very hard to get, but only safe way to inject.)

3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    This seems kinda pointless..

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  4. Spare Chaynge

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Im Lsd

One blotter hit dissolved in water contained in a spoon.
    Half the preperation was used IM in leg.
    Swim said this happend at 11:00.
    At 11:20 I am walking by a stream up a hill in the woods to obtain some pot. It is a full moon and the visuals I say are great worth repeating as swim can see that the duration is pleasntly shorter due to the adminstation route and the small amount of lsd actually used.

5. boti420

boti420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    As mentioned before there really is no benefit to IM LSD from taking it orally. If you are completely set on pinning yourself them i would suggest IV instead, then you might be able to experience an instant peak if thats possible, i don;t know. Remember that only distilled sterile water is to be used as tap water will degrade the lsd almost instantly due to the chlorine. Post back your experiences if you decide to take this path.

6. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    wow! i would have never in a hundred years thought anyone would feel the need to shoot lsd. to each their own i suppose.
    now please excuse me so i can bang my head against the wall for a while.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "Kids do the darndest things!" - Art Linkletter, who hosted a TV show in the 1960's by that name - showing kids doing and saying absurd things.

His daughter later jumped out a window on LSD and died.

8. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    back in his "being a junky is cool"phase swim IV'ed acid quick onset but it went down way to quick. :(

9. Spare Chaynge

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    how did it go down way quick... like in terms of effects like swims expirence about a year and a half ago.