Stupid Question????

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by socialitegirl, Oct 24, 2005.

1. socialitegirl

socialitegirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Okay, this is probably going to seem really slutty and retarded, but I'm going to ask anyways. I use cocaine often enough to be sued to what usually happens to me when I use. But the other night, I was really drunk and ended up doing a fair amount of coke with 2 guys, and the three of us basically got it on for the next five hours, doing more blow every now and then. I now, 2 days later, have a VERY sore throat, almost no sense of taste, and the skin in my throat and mouth is very raw. This has never happened to me while usign blow before. SO what I'm wodnerign is if it is from hours of oral sex, from the coke, or from the combination fo the 2.and I do feel like I have a cold, as well so there's always that. And if anyone thinks it will go away (or not) please elt me know I'm like freaking out.

Dawn

2. blindpanda_eric

blindpanda_eric Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    You need to slow down before it catches up with you more than it
    already did. Sore throat.. I'd assume is from all the sucking
    mixed with coke. It should go away... there is stuff that you can
    spray on your throat when you have a soar throat.. its numbs it,
    forgot what its called.

3. socialitegirl

socialitegirl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thanx, yeah I forgot about that. Cepacol, I think it's called. I'll get some tomorrow. I just really needed to hear sum1 else say that it would go away, I guess. lol and about the other thing u said, thanx as well. I feel so gross about what happened that it's a major turning point for me, to say the least. thanks!

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It could be an STD/STI. I can't speak from experience but I don't think erm....sucking and doing lines of coke would usually leave someone like with a sore throat for two days afterwards. Make an appointment with a doctor and play it safe.

5. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    i think either its just a flu or cold, well something simular or maybe a std. i base this on almost nothing. It probably isn't related to coke though (well not directly). Hope you feel better soon but if it doesn't get better get a check up

6. blindpanda_eric

blindpanda_eric Silver Member

Reputation Points:

in combination.. if you get a drip of coke going, it definitly could
    cause a sore throat.. although, yea, its probably not soley from the
    coke

7. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    well being you canget hep.A from sharing a straw I would think having your mucous membranes exposed (from the coke) and sharing straws (if you did) and mixing bodily fluids anything could be a possibilty. something you may want to consider if you plan to engage in this type of behavior regularly.

8. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan

I think you mean Hep. C., that's the straws needles fluids one.

Hep A. is the food one, for which a vaccine exists, recommended for places like India and others.

9. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    your definately right benga, Hep A is that food bacteria kind. So I apologize to our socialitegirl, although hearing you may have hepC versus thinking you could've had hepA should not be in any way comforting.