Oral use - Sublingual LSA?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by annylei, Jul 20, 2006.

1. annylei

annylei Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was recently perusing Erowid's Hawaiian Baby Woodrose experience vaults, and I read an account of a nausea-free technique with which to take Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. For those who are too lazy to read it :)P), the user described using 9 seeds, crushing them, and putting them in a shot glass with some water, lime juice, and sugar. He then put the mixture into his mouth and held it there for abot 15 minutes. He also says that he needs to use about 1.5 times as many seeds as he would take orally (so if he takes 6 orally, he would take 9 sublingualy).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any experience using this method, and if it does help prevent nausea.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2009
  2. darkbreed

darkbreed Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I'm also curious about the sublingual effects of LSA and LSH. If one have a decent extraction of either and then put it under the tongue would this be an effective way to consume it and get good effects without all/most of the negative effects many experience? There is not so much information on sublingual use of LSA around here as far I was able to find, and he also wonder if it is possible to make LSA blotters if having a pure enough LSA extract, thinking it could be simply dissolved in acetone or something like that at an appropriate dose with a blotter paper added to absorb the acetone and let it dry up.