Sublingual methylone

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by Nicaine, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    For those who don't want to use rectal administration (and find snorting ineffective or painful), sublingual is more effective than oral, in SWIM's limited experience. Some of the substance will be absorbed through the oral mucosa in the mouth, similar to the way nicotine is absorbed from snuff or chewing tobacco.

How: Dissolve 50mg or so in approx. 1ml of water. Put the liquid under your tongue using a teaspoon or needle-less syringe. keep it there -- do not spit, do not swallow, cup the bottom of your jaw so the water stays approximately under your tongue. Let it sit down there for 20 minutes, if possible (if it gets loose, let it swish around in your mouth rather than swallowing). When the taste gets to be so horrible you can't stand it (or you're gagging), swallow and chase with something good tasting.

If anyone tries, pls report you's experience.

2. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Hmm. If amphetamines are bad for the teeth, directly through contact as well as indirectly, then what would the risk for methylone be?

3. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Dunno... methylone is methylenedioxymethcathinone (no direct relation to amphetamines). I think from his experiences that it's only a mild vasoconstrictor (if indeed it has any of this property) so I don't think it would injure the gums or teeth. Experience is more welcome than speculation, although there's nothing wrong with the latter.

4. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, whoever can hold that stuff there that long has more intestinal fortitude than SWIM. SWIM can tolerate the powder dissolved in a liquid and takes it that way for faster onset.
    A suggestion might be to add a little ethanol to aid in the uptake ?

5. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Funny you should ask.... a short time ago, I tried 60mg dissolved in 2ml of Absolut. By the 10 minute mark, SWIM's mouth was chock-o-block full of saliva and it was down the hatch or into the waste can. SWIM swallows, she doesn't spit. Nothing to show for (mis)adventure but a new appreciation for putting methylone into capsules. Methylone tastes disgustingly like eating a Band-Aid (pure speculation on SWIM's part).

I did not consider this to necessarily be a failure and is what lead her to attempt salvia tincture. At least the first M1 experiment did not leave SWIM peeling sheets of damaged, ethanol-ravaged flesh from the underside of her tongue for several days.

On a side note, I tried plugging 60mg dissolved in 2ml of purified H2O. I was on a sick day, and things could only get better. There were no negative after effects using such a small amount of water. Sorry to say, results were negligible.

Does this make SWIM a hardhead or a hard-ass? Probably both.

6. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Sublingual dosing does indeed enhance potency for those compounds that tend to be broken down in the GI tract before they can be fully absorbed. 2CD, for example, seems to be about 2-2.5 times more effective when dissolved in ethanol & water and held under the tongue for 15-20 minutes. Not quite as effective as rectal, but not quite as much of a pain in the ass either. (lol sorry had to say it :))

7. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    This is quite interesting. I will try it sometime when he's on the last little pile which just won't do enough if swallowed. Then he'd surely have the fighting spirit to keep it under his tounge for 20 minutes.

After going through 4 grams he's started tolerating the taste, it would still be a struggle that only the outmost fiendish of states could power.

swim, however is on a 40 day hiatus so any feedback will be delayed until..

8. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    worthy of note...certain compounds greatly enhance transdermal absorption. I'd think a few ml's of lab grade DMSO (99% pure so you wont smell like garlic:)), and a little peppermint oil added to your ethanol/water mix would go a long way to ensuring most of the chemical was absorbed in those 20 minutes.

9. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    SWIM usually has difficulties finding cayenne pepper when he's shopping, let alone "that" :D

10. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ah, DMSO is available all over the place. If not locally, many online places carry it. Its used in transdermal lotions and joint care products...

11. astenu

astenu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    anyone else tried Sublingual M1? if so, what mg dose (+booster) worked for you

12. Tamis

Tamis Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Very interesting question !

Some other products have proven to have a very very fast sublingual absorption rate.

I was just asking himself the same question and is eager to read the community !

Peace

13. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    heh thought nicaine was back alive.. at least I am still here.

As for sublingual m1 usage.. I was never really able to figure out if it was more beneficial than just oral dosing. He just always found it to be quite sickening and that itself had a negative impact on the experience.. so he just dropped instead.

14. Tamis

Tamis Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks You Cuberun !

If taste is such an issue I'm sure swimers will not even bother to try.

Peace