1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - suboxone and klonopin is ok!!!! HELP!

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by RaoulDuke32, Sep 21, 2010.

1. RaoulDuke32

RaoulDuke32 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the doctor I am seeing tomorrow tried to refuse him because hes on clonazapam.
    he said, you have underlying pain issues, benzo issues, along with the opiate withdrawal. swim told him hed taper or stop, he lied and said hed been taking less than he really has. fuck.

but seriously, when swim first got on suboxone (illegally), xanax was the only thing that evened him out. subs speed swim up!! and so many people are on subs and benzos.

for ppl with anxiety subs arent enough to stay clean. should i say that to him? plz help, swim sees this new doc tomorrow at 10 and hes scared shitless of trying to come off of 6mg k pins a day (taking that much cause swims in opiate wd and might go to jail!).

cant go to a different doc, so dont suggest that. just tell swim what to say to his doc to make him believe I am ok with benzos and subs together....

2. SamanthaRabbit

SamanthaRabbit Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would say, try and express yourself in the most legit way possible in describing your case. Swim thinks that maybe it would be an idea to actually do what You said they were doing. I have read what You has said in other threads and she thinks that with everything happening in the life You recently, and the last thing that You needs to get through it is more medication.

Swim thinks that You should try going with what your doctor wants you to do, and if that is extremely unsuccessful then find a doctor who is willing to cater to Swiy's needs.