1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Suboxone and MDMA

Discussion in 'Buprenorphine' started by IdahoSpeed, Aug 18, 2007.

1. IdahoSpeed

IdahoSpeed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM is just chugging along in swims Suboxone regimen. Doing great (thank God). Swim has a pill of E and was wondering if there are any adverse effects that the mixing of Bup and MDMA would bring up? And, does Suboxone block effects of the MDMA? Swim hasn't been able to find any research on this at all! Surely there are a few rats out there that have tried this combo.

2. IdahoSpeed

IdahoSpeed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Well, swim decided to go through with it. Swim thought he post his findings in case others were wondering. Swim took his full pill of E and sat back, waiting patiently. Swim felt a nice and strong come up and eagerly awaited the pleasant effects. Although, they never came. Swim thought two things. One, swims pill was bunk. Two, the Suboxone DOES block the effects of MDMA. Well, as the night continued, swim never felt the sensations that E had usually provided.

About 5-6 hours after dosing, swim started feeling th come-down, fried brain effects. Swim though to himself "Bullshit, I get all the shitty aftereffects but none of the good ones!?" So there Swiy have it. Did Swim get ripped off? Did the Suboxone block the MDMA? Swim would love to know.

Swim thinks everyone should know that all other things were equal. Swim is only taking Suboxone, no other substances. The MDMA was supposed to be decent. Swims buddy vouched for the stuff. Any thoughts?

3. greenfox

greenfox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Thoughts are:

SWiM DEFINITELY thinks this information is off. I personally know a guy named SWiM (well maybe not personally but you get the gist), and this combination works- completely. My thoughts are that perhaps the MDMA was bunk, or SWIM's dose is off with the SUB's. Either way, it's possible that SWIM's experience differs from SWiM's. I don't know what to say.

I can, however, say that SWiM definitely had a fun night on the molly.

:shrugs: and he takes close to 24mgs of the BUP - A DAY. So...

-=gf

4. Midwest Tre

Midwest Tre Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    yea Swim got ripped off

5. NotHigh

NotHigh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Yes swim got Methalone! My swim only had MDMA the other night and he is also on 10mg subutex a day and swim got a huge come up and all the lovely effect.

Swim this side is dissapointed with molly theses days though, How much I would love to have a MDMA that contains safrol!

Back on subject! Yes MDMA will work while on Bupe, MDMA works on your serotonin receptors, Bupe just binds to your opiate receptors. The 2 are completely separate entities!