1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - Subutex IV

Discussion in 'Buprenorphine' started by $limJim, Jun 29, 2009.

1. $limJim

$limJim Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim says:

I have been coming to this forum since '06, but had some troubles with the law in which I just came out of last month, so it is good to be back (and to be free). Anyway, for my question... In four years of heroin use, I has never injected a pill before. He tried an MS one time but it gelled up on him. He has always just stuck with heroin. A buddy of swim's stopped by earlier with his script for Subutex. I have never seen Subutex given out like this, rather than Suboxone, but he had a script of 90 - 8mg. Straight buprenorphine. No naloxene. So I was rather curious to come across UNTAINTED buprenorphine like this (without naloxene in it). I have read reports on people IVing Subutex, and I took half of one (4mg) and crushed it up, threw it in a spoon with some water, put a little heat to it just to break it down faster and he injected it. Much against his friend's judgment (but his friend is a paranoid creep anyways). It turned out to work ok. It gave swim a slight buzz, although I was once on suboxone and took 32mg a day to no effect at all. Something about the whole thing just seemed like a bad idea to me though. But I started a small H habit back up right out of prison, and a month later is going through slight withdrawals. I have gone through some horrible, horrible withdrawals before, and these are nothing but slightly noticeable. But the shot took them right away and left swim feeling buzzed up until the time of this post, which he still feels pretty good. So are there any other experiences with this or any advice on the matter? Swim still have 2 1/2 subutex that he plans on doing "something" with.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  2. Birkill

Birkill Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from afghanistan
    My started his subie script literly today and just shot up 4mg but he hasnt really felt anything, he had to dilute the mixture with lots of water as it went real thick n goopy in the pan like, not clucking though so alls well that ends well like!