suggestions on "chronic"

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by reeeeef, Sep 12, 2006.

1. reeeeef

reeeeef Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I had a friend who is planning on trying "chronic" this weekend (marijuana mixed with cocaine) and was invited to join in. he is getting the smallest bag of coke he can, which supposedly works out to between 4 and 6 lines, but he hasn't had anything to do with any hard drugs and is a little scared of snorting any of it, but thinks there will probably be quite a bit left over. has anyone done this before? can anyone comment on whether or not smoking marijuana mixed with cocaine is a good idea or what kind of proportions to use if doing so? swim's aware that coke isn't meant to be smoked, but has heard from other sources that this method of ingestion is effective. he's heard that it's sort of like a really strong cannabis high that lasts for several hours. any comments, suggestions, or previous experiences would be much appreciated, especially concerning the correct proportions of grass and coke. thanks a lot :crazy

2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ummm.... Thats an interesting term to use. I have always used "chronic" to refer to generic dank or dro weed. He hasn't heard it used that way before.

I wouldn't mix coke and weed. They seem antithetical to each other. Coke kills the weed buzz for the most part, and smokign weed after doing coke just creates a weird mixture that doesn't do much for swim besides waste money.

Maybe other people have had better experiences, but based on his own experience I would recommend that swiy's friend just do the weed and coke by themselves on different occiasions.

3. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has tried it once but never again lol.

I got more blazed than usual but after about an hour or 2, the mary j buzz was comin down and swim crashed.

swim passed out for 3-4 hours as soon as swim lost some of the buzz. he thinks it was a total loss of money but i think most react differently to it than I did.

ryan

4. naturespirals

naturespirals Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    When I did the chronic it pretty much put him into a really drunk/stoned state. He needed to be carried up stairs, I don't know if this is normal but It certainly was entertaining.

5. Senor Gribson

Senor Gribson Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    I has never heard this referred to as chronic before, chronic usually refers to a specific potent strain of marijuana. where he comes from they call this cocoa puffs (like the cereal). I am often given hits of this without realizing it and notices no difference in the high whatsoever.

6. naturespirals

naturespirals Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It might be the hick-midwest area I live in, but chronic is almost universally coc layered into a bowl.

7. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am currently in the Mid-West. Chronic is universially used to refer to high grade yet generic marijuana, also called dank, dro, and 538929382 other names.

Actually I do believe I has heard chronic used similar to you described once before, though in that case it was weed and crack mixed, not cocaine.