Super-fluff?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Diphenhydramine, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was bored one day and had a dream. In it I took a round, open altoids tin, rubberbanded a section of regular window screen over top of it, and grated nugs against it. What fell into the bottom was some flakes, but mostly red hairs and I guess keef. It was crystally, but big brystals. Then in the dream I saved up about half a film container of the fluff, and smoked it in a bong.

It tasted very harsh and weird, but left me in the dream with a very very clean high, almost like the Santa Cruz bud I used to smoke. Hmm.

Anyone else eve do this? It wasn't like a grinder, like a space case or those things. I'd love for someone else to try it and get back to me. It's pretty simple.

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yes this works... Very well! Swim usually takes his crystally budd, dry it up real good then cruble or cut it over the screen lotsa crystals fall threw he usually puts a mirror under and just scrape it all up! The feeling in the back of your throat is very distinct u need something 2 drink lol!

3. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Brought back memories, I used them flour sifters for the same purpose. Matter of fact, haven't thought about using screen since I got his grinder. Will try soon.

4. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    SWim just macgyverd (sp?) lol! a screen into his grinder! HE over lapped it twice n apears 2 be catching only fine keef! HOMEMADE KEEF SEPARATOR FOR HIS GRINDER! :smoking:

5. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That's cool man but this wasn't as fine as a keef catcher, it still caught the red hairs too. So there was like a fluff, and not a powder.

6. The Doors

The Doors Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Maybe it is SWIM's english that isn't good enough(seriously) but I don't really understand the process in which you do this :confused: Could one of your My explain this more in detail and possibly post pictures?

7. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I was having trouble understanding aswell, as "window screen" isn't something that's around this side of the atlantic. If you don't know it, take the example of a sieve.

You know sieves, the things you put flour through when you're baking a cake - [​IMG]

yeah, well You need to take one of those, and some bud, and push the bud lightly through to the other side, don't crush it up and push absoloutely everything through, that would defeat the point.

In the absense of a Space Case or the dedication to scrape together the money to buy one, I get the feeling that this will be very useful to him

8. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    By window sreen i mean sreen that you keep on your windows to keep bugs out... Im sure they use em everywhere even the jungle...

I was simply rubbing the buds from side 2 side on a screen on that sieve type screen layed horizontaly with a bowl underbig chunks stay ontop :cool:

9. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    yeah, there are bugs in the jungle, here we don't have any bugs that you'd want to keep out, so window screen really isn't at all a common thing where i live