Super Quick San Perdo Question =)

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by meep, Oct 19, 2006.

1. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I has ordered 800g of fresh san perdo for eating this coming Sat night.
    smim cant get a blender or boil/dry the san pedro and is planning to carrot peal the skin off and eat the flesh raw. what would smim expect to get from 800g? 400g of edible flesh? Is that too much? Will that kill me?

smim undrestands that its hard to guess what kind of trip he wil get from 400g but he cant find any advice on the net and HAS been doing his research but everyone else is boiling/drying/drinking.

Any tips for swim?
    Anyone who has eaten san pedro fresh and raw?
    Am I going to be sick?(which is fine, i guess the bad holds hands with the good)

Cheers Guys, I'll owe you one for your tips
    (which could lead to saving my life!)

Vuue.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    400-800g of San Pedro would be an extremely large dose. I couldn't imagine anything near that sheer amount is edible in its original form. You could try it but I doubt he could stomach any more than 100g, hell even 50g raw would be an absolute struggle. SWIM's never even attempted to eat San Pedro in its raw form, it's downright messy. If he was in your shoes he would bide his time and wait until he could get his hands on some processing equipment.

3. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Nice one on the quick reply =)

I will buy blender - same question, but 400g through a blender. Drink it all? swim can def not boil it.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    400g of San Pedro mushed up in a blender will certainly be far from drinkable. It will be broken down but expect it to be a mushy goo with a lot of solid bits floating about. Boiling is highly recommended. If you're really stuck you could gelcap the whole lot but this would require capping and swallowing a mammoth amount of pills. Best wait to boil it and even 400g, it's unnecessary. We have threads here about San Pedro dosage if you care to use the search engine. You should check them out before proceeding with this project.

5. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I tried to use the search engine but like I said, it doesn't have anything on fresh san ped. swim simply cannot boil or dry the san pedro. Serious amounts of gelcaps to cap and swallow. In all fairness I has 2 other mates with 800g each so thats a fair amount of gelcaps.

thanks for your help, I will see what the san pedro actually looks like when it arrives and try to decide how to best go about consuming it then. Thanks for your help again

6. kld1

kld1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    800g decored, despined, deskinned was what a FOAF used last time and had a mild-moderate effect. No you can't overdose from that amount.

7. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    And you ate that raw did you?

8. meep

meep Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    err, your frof even....

Also, I heard that boliling kills off the alkaliods found in the cacti causing shorter mellow trips. I have seen lots of dosage guides detailing cutting the cacti into 6"strips and eating with lemon juice and salt.

Has anyone actually done this?

9. thundercles

thundercles Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, I has eaten san pedro fresh and raw, it will be a piece of crap experience and not work. Either do a mescaline extraction with it or boil it into a tea for at least 3-4 hours, making sure there is always water in the pot so the mescaline doesn't burn off. Warning the tea will be VILE, san pedro tea is the worst thing swim and everyone swim knows who has tried it has ever tasted.