1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Super Strength Kratom Powder

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by panchovilla, Feb 8, 2005.

1. panchovilla

panchovilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 27, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    Premium super strength kratom powder is the bomb. ten times better than extract in potency and 1000 times better in easy preparation. I drank 8.2 grams in some strawberry nectar and i feel good.I got mine from the infamous auction place. I have yet to smoke the kratom and make a tea of the blue lotus, but the blue lotus smokes well in the water bong and nug pipe. blends great with buds.
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    Jan 14, 2003
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Don't be fooled by the name. This powder is just crumbled leaf. 8.2 grams of good kratom should easely rock your world. There is no need to use Kratom extract, because good kratom is certainly strong enough. 0.3 gram can knock you out when smoked. Most extracts are made from bunk. There is a lot of bunk around. Kratom grown in other regions than it's origin is hardly potent and overal offered for a cheap price.
  3. realfolkblues

realfolkblues Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 6, 2007

0.3 grams of powdered leaf? Swim thought that the alkies have to be metabolized