Scientific Study Johns Hopkins Medicine Survey: ever had a psychedelic experience that was psychologically insightful?

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by john clifton, Jul 3, 2018.

1. john clifton

john clifton Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Baltimore, MD, USA
    Hi!

We are researchers at Johns Hopkins University working on a research study about psychologically insightful experiences which occurred after taking a psychedelic substance. Psychological insight refers to realizations about personality, relationships, behavioral patterns, or emotions. Insight can occur in complete absence of a spiritual/mystical insight, although spiritual/mystical experiences can sometimes prompt personal psychological insight. This anonymous internet survey involves asking about your experiences, including the short-term and long-term effects.

If you are interested in participating or would like to know more about the study, please click the link below to the secure study site. We anticipate that it will take you approximately 30-45 minutes to complete the survey. Your participation is completely anonymous. Feel free to send me a direct message with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Survey link: www.hopkinsinsightstudy.org

Thanks,
    Hopkins Psychedelic Research Team
    IRB approved application IRB00165494

Attached Files:

2. ladywolf2012

ladywolf2012 Got diamonds in the soles of my shoes! Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o from Foothills of Arizona
    Just to satisfy my curiosity about the legitimacy of this study, I went to the Johns Hopkins site link above, and read about the principle researcher, "Roland R. Griffiths, Ph.D...Professor in the Departments of Psychiatry and Neurosciences at the Johns Hopkins Universi…" He is the real deal, and it seems like his research has been pretty interesting and relevant. So it looks like it would be perfectly safe to fill out this survey, as long as it really is anonymous. (I haven't started yet, myself, but I probably will do it.) After my own research, I give this one a Ladywolf 5-star rating...

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Yes, its legitimate.

4. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    If anyone has feedback about this survey then feel free to post it here.