Survey?

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by Bladerunner, Aug 7, 2006.

What's your drug of choice?

Poll closed Aug 6, 2007.
  1. Herion

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. Cocaine

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  3. Cannabis

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. Ecstasy

12 vote(s)
    20.7%
  5. Other substances

22 vote(s)
    37.9%
  6. I don't do/have never done drugs

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  1. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi All,

Just a little bored so I'm interested in doing a little poll to find out what are peoples' drug of choic? I think someone has probably done this already so apologies in advance.....

1. 1/5,
      This is the worst pool I have seen in this forum
      Aug 8, 2006
  2. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
  3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    weed is swims drug of choice, but I like variety. Oviously I dont wanna drop acid and shroom everyday but swim favorite experiance is shrooms/dxm combo, so if its a question of favorite its that but if its wat he does most often its weed.

4. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Sorry! Couldn't think of anymore at the time so that's why I added the 'Other Substances' option.....

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    hmm, yeah I say he would prefer opiates except for heroin, but he'd have to pick other substances for that. except that heroin is alot more similar than most other substances, pharmacologically to what he prefers, so which one whould he pick?

6. Universal Expat

Universal Expat Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
  7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    AHHH I had such a long post written but he erased it. Here we go again.

SWIM ranks psychadelic drugs as the best.

The number one psychadelic is DMT. You just cant get any higher than that! DMT has taken SWIM further away from reality than any other drug, and believe him, it was a nice vacation! I think that LSD is the best drug created by man so far. DOC, 4-ho-mipt, 2c-e, 2c-b, and 2c-i are all very powderful and have all been able to take SWIM to a strong +++, but none of them have compared in intensity to My lsd trips. I like the fact that lsd is taken in such small doses. During a trip he often thinks how wierd it is that is is tripping so hard off of 4 little pieces of paper. Then SWIM just closes his eyes and drifts through his subconscious, while his mind is filled with loads of extra signals that turn into thoughts, which become magnified onto the wall. The complexity of the world around you becomes so beautiful. I have experienced a state of absolute bliss while on lsd. Mystical experience indeed.

DPT is also very strong, and although it scared the piss out of SWIM, it was still an insightful experience. I didnt think that 100mg of HCL powder would be very strong if smoked, but boy was he wrong. Apparantly the hcl powder smokes pretty well.

Besides psychadelics, I think heroin is a great drug but only if used in moderation. Know your drugs, know your limits, and know your source.

SWIM wanted to give 4-aco-dmt a try also, because shrooms contain the second best natural indol. 4-aco-dmt might take over as some peoples favorite "RC," let's just hope they dont blanket schedule too soon. Who knows if that will even stop anything though. 4-aco-dmt is probably further away from the grey area that most rcs are in so its legality is questionable. I would still love to taste it though.

8. VincentVan

VincentVan Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I didn´t feel like I could answer this pool because I think that the question is wrongly put.
    What´s "Drug of choice" supposed to mean exactly? The drug you most enjoy, or the one you use most frequently because it has entrapped you and now you just need it to go on with your life even if you frankly hate it ?
    Besides after decades of dabbling in all sorts of substances , I am no more sure to what extent is you who choose the drug or is the the drug that chooses you.

VV.

1. 4/5,
      Nice perspective/angle
      Aug 22, 2006
  9. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    cannabis, marijuana, weed, soapbar(4 the Europeans, its really shit tho LMAO).yea swim loves cannabis its just amazing,theres so many ways it makes you feel carefree and relaxed and thats something everyone could do with feeling once in a while seeing as life in general these days is so hectic.cannabis all the way and hash real hash thats another story all together its just mind blowing, in moderation its life enhancing I think..

10. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Psychadelics!! with weed coming in a close second. Its a damn shame SWIM cant smoke it any more =(

11. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You'll have to forgive me as this is the first time I've done a poll on this site. I now know that perhaps there should've been more options

'What's your drug of choice?' means exactly that. Or in laymans terms the substance of You prefers to use......

........hope that clarifies things!

12. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM's drug of choice is probably cannabis. As it's the one I use the most. While it isn't his fave (shrooms and lsd hold that title) SWIM still thinks Cannabis is up there. I don't find that he needs shrooms and lsd everyday or even every month while smoking at least one a joint a day is required by law :)

13. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    Why isn't Salvia mentioned? I demand answers.

14. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I still haven't met a single person for whom Salvia is their drug of choice. I know people who enjoy it, but its not really something you see as a person's favourite substance.

15. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM chose E (<

16. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    True, but Swim enjoys it so much that if it was to have been mentioned, he'd have clicked it.

17. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
  18. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
  19. Nice_bit_of_rat

Nice_bit_of_rat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    My likes pills and speed but cocain and vodka go so well togther too.

20. MadShroomer

MadShroomer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    WOOT! Cannabis is in 2nd!

I think the problem is no one knows "cannabis" as Home Grown Funky Cryst buds like the following pictures... Instead people are deprived of this God Given Unalienable Right to Gourmet Nugs! People think "cannabis" and just picture swag and crappy mexican poo....:(
    Is it true like they said on family guy that "THC is a mild form of Acid" because I believe they were refering to the fact its a "Hallucinogen".:crazy

Sour Diesel:
    [​IMG]

White Widow:
    awww.white_widow_seeds.com_white_widow.jpg

Norther Lights x Haze: vvMisty:vv
    [​IMG][​IMG]