Suspect Explosion vials

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Abrad, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    A few months ago there was a vendor offering vials of "Explosion" as well as the "Nexus" vials containing 2-cb . AFOAF ordered several explosion vials only to recieve an email several days later from the vendor in question warning him that they do not contain methylone and cause an intense trip for up to 8 hours. He replied asking what was in them only to be told that it was "a blend of psychedelics" and that he couldn't say exactly what was in them. Naturally my friend is wary of taking these without knowing what is in them and is wondering if you have heard from any other members regarding these vials. I have since been told that this vender was offering room odorizers containing MDMA and may well under investigation by the Dutch Govt. I have been told the ingredients in these odorizors change every couple of weeks.
    So the bottom lin is I have 2 vials of "Explosion" in his possesion and would like to know whats in it.
    Can anyone help?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Do the labels say explosion? A pic would be great.

3. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    There were no labels just 2 5ml vials, the picture on the site was of the old Explosion label though. I can't upload a pic because it exceeds the forum maximum.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  4. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Have you got some marquis reagent? That might provide a bit of a clue - the original "Explosion" gave a typical methylone reaction when a bit was dried out and tested with Marquis.

5. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    I don't have any reagents, and doesn't like the idea that he was sold this as Explosion Methylone and then get an email after it has arrived saying that it is a mixture of psychedelics and that many people have had very bad experiences, as you can imagine expecting an MDMA type reaction and getting "a very intense trip" was probably the cause of these reactions. I'm just wondering if anyone else on the forum bought these or knows anything about the vender.

6. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    hheh. you got whats known as housewash or "shit, we're about to go out of business due to incoming legislature - so lets just rinse out the mostly empty containers, blend the mix and sell over the net ASAP!".

would be cool of you to send one to a lab for proper qualification.

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I just uploaded your pic for you. Are these the same product? They are colored totally different! Explosion has never been for sale without label. This all seems very shady to me.

8. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    I would have no problem sending one for analysis, considering the fact that there is no way he is taking it without knowing what it is. Also he doesn't know where to send it. The labs that test E pills don't have a reference for RCs. Oh and Alfa one is vanilla and the other is pineapple or something(can't remember). Thanks for uploading them. It does seem shady especially since he had a pic with the proper methylone vial on his site and he sells 2-cb which AFAIK is illegal worldwide.

9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^some latter day sent Explosions have been heard to have been packaged haphazardly, leading to some of the labels peeling off before reaching destination.

the coloration of the odoriser vial contents was also said to have been non-uniform after freezing for a couple weeks. the one on the left looks familiar perhaps.

as far as labs, hm, good point. Alfa?

10. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    That site seems to have vanished now. I wonder what happened?

11. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I have experience with explosion because it was legal and sold in smartshops in the netherlands a while ago. We bought it and it was contained in the same 5ml vial as the pic, its labeled explosion and the only instruction thats on the vial is "do not ingest", because its an odor... after this explosion trend came into the mainstream here it was illegalized quick. Because it said to be methylone. So now it isn't legal anymore. The high is very much the same as a mild MDMA high. Only maybe a little less after effects.

12. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    Yes but these vials do not contain methylone.