swallow my tongue?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by billybaxter, Feb 2, 2006.

1. billybaxter

billybaxter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    hi i'm new
    when i was about 15 (i'm 25 now) i smoked mj for the first time, for a virgin i smoked a huge amount...it knocked my socks off to say the least. needless to say i had a rush of paranoia, but the strangest/most bizarre sensation i felt was the feeling that i was swallowing my tongue. its been 10 years since it happened but i still dont know what lead to this feeling. my tongue/mouth throat totally dried up after i smoked it, could this be what caused such a bizarre sensation? for the duration of the "trip" i had to have a bottle of water with me because otherwise i was sure i would swallow my tongue if my mouth got too dry....any insight from u guys?>it would be appreciated
    billy

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Haven't you ever heard of cotton-mouth? Everyone gets it. You just have to get used to it.

3. Hotboxed151

Hotboxed151 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    It sounds like either cotton mouth, or you were just extremly f**king stoned to be honest.

4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would say it was most definatly both. The paranoia he described probably made him just paranoid about everything, including the cotton mouth. He just overreacted to a mild side effect of marijuana because of paranoia.

5. a4stringedwonder

a4stringedwonder Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I get CMS (cotten mouth syndrome) on a wide variety of drugs. Especially pot. The paranoia I have also had on occaision.

To me it just sounds like poppin the cherry... hehe (i didnt know there was a cherry to pop with weed but hey, you learn new things every day)

P.S.
    be carefull with using sentences like "I smoked pot" or "I smoke pot"