1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Oral use - swallowing crack cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Lacognac69, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    <DIV>why is it that people never swallow their rocks when stopped by the police. Is it dangerous to swallow a few rocks or what? </DIV>

2. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    yeah it can kill you

3. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    how is that?

4. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    you can overdose, im sure you dont always, because people actually do
    swallow rocks sometimes when stopped by cops, and cases of those people
    dying are what deters a lot of people from doing it. but for every case
    of somebody dying from it there are probably several cases of people
    not dying. im just sayin, it can kill you, so i wouldnt fuck around
    with it.

Edited by: polloloco001

5. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    eating crack / freebase cocaine

Look, I mean, come one everyone, this might possibly be the stupidest question of 2006 but.... happens if you eat crack cocaine?

Afterthought edit: Notice that I said "eat crack cocaine" and not "eat crack". Eating crack is a whole different (and equally enjoyable) exercise....

Klaatu

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine is generally concluded to have an LD50 of 17.5mg/kg I.V. in a rat. In humans the LD50 has been placed at approx. 1.2gm orally for your average-sized bipod.

Having seen the aftermath of a witless wonder who swallowed a gram of average street coke when he thought he saw a cop, it causes nervousness, sweating, heart palpitations, and a tendency to call oneself an idiot. Seemed to begin wearing off in about an hour or so.

7. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    I think if you eat cocaine it is metabolised into norcocaine (as ketamine is metabolised into norketamine), which doesn't have the desired effects.

8. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for the replies Nag and EW. I think I phrased my question rather poorly though. What I should have asked was is there any difference between eating crack cocaine as opposed to eating the powdered variety.

Klaatu

9. enquirewithin

enquirewithin

Reputation Points:
    It seems unlikely...

10. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Okey dokey EW, I shall make a mental note to tell Swim to forget the Crack sandwiches then :)

Thanks

Klaatu

11. Ace

Ace Newbie

Reputation Points:
    considering soft cocaine is soluble in water, while hard isnt, would that make a difference? my guess is that the effects would be stronger with soft.

12. luckyatl13

luckyatl13

Reputation Points:
    cocaine and crack both do not absorb in the stomach once swallowed. it is just broken down by your acids in your stomach and if you swallow enough you might even get a stomach ulser. thats not a good thing to get. lol just smoke/snort it!

13. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Wouldn't cocaine freebase bond with the HCl in your stomach and form cocaine HCl? Swim knows it will get one extremely high as his girl's cousin ate a bunch when pulled over by the police and nearly died (he did but was brought back)... He was definitely geeked out of his mind... He flatlined several times and luckily was saved by doctors trying to revive him for somewhere around 30 mins...

14. epiphanyx

epiphanyx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: What happens if you eat crack?

I doubt there'd be any discernible effect re eating either crack or powder, but at least the charlie your lips and gums would become pleasantly numb.

And there's something about inhaling and exhaling that horrendously enticing crack smoke that just can't be achieved injesting cocaine any other way.

15. fnord

fnord

Reputation Points:

simple answer youd waste an overpriced drug.in swims areea crack is VERY expensive 3-5 times the price of crack in a magor city just 300 miles away,so for swim this would be a verry silly/expensive experiment.and oh yea as epiphany pointed out youd miss out on that lovely taste of burning plastic

16. levdog

levdog Mercury Member

Reputation Points:

Just to set the record straight, crack would simply be digested with very little strain on your body, much like digesting lunch or dinner. Cocaine would be absorbed by the capillaries in your intenstine and achieve a much milder and longer lasting high than snorting the drug.

17. levdog

levdog Mercury Member

Reputation Points:

All cocaine hcl is soluable in water, frebase cocaine is not.

18. Nagognog2

Nagognog2

Reputation Points:

The LD50 of cocaine -orally- in a human is listed as approx. 1.2gm. This is for the average adult. And yes it would become a hydrochloride in your stomach. Though perhaps not all at once. Some might get excreted prior to conversion.

Don't eat cocaine.

19. Deckstruct 11

Deckstruct 11

Reputation Points:

if one is going to eat cocaine then expect some bad news cause it is not the same as chewing leaves so yes Nagognog2 is right don't eat coke
    if your still hard headed about it just remember when the natives chew leaves they turn it into base chewing along with the leaves something basic such as lime it is absorbed slowly through mucous membranes in the throat mouth as well as through the stomach but the concentration is very low so it is not the same.
    just play it safe and do what has always shown great results
    SNORT SNORT AND SNORT some more (the HCl form obviously) and stay the hell away from base no matter how clean it is.
    In all reality it is still crack and remains wack unless you want to be running around at 3AM tryng to sell something you stole.......

hey Nagognog where can one find a list of LD50's 4 humans concearning commonly abused drugs such as cocaine, mdma, mda, lsd, thc, dmt, etc.,

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  20. pamelita

pamelita Newbie

Reputation Points:

What about snorting crack? Can a person make it fine if it's rock form and snort if there is no soft to be found. Will someone get the same affect from snorting crack as in cola or similar?