Sweet treat?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Sky Walker, May 26, 2006.

1. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    For all you experienced smokers out there, are there any particular strains of marijuana that have a distinctly sweet taste to them, in regards to the actual taste of the plant matter not the smoke?

I have difficulty believing that the weed in question was really as sweet as it tasted, the taste of the stem and the bud was exactly the same as that of artificial sweetener, can anyone shed some light on this odd sweet treat (not that it was actually a treat, seeing as once again it made me question purity)?

Cheers.

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It takes a really stupid circle of friends to "lace" pot with sweetner or sugar to make it look more crstyally. This rarely every happens to anybody; and if it's happned to You even once (especialy if more than once) then You needs to change the crowds they interact with.

3. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    did You find this weed to be potent when he smoked it?

there are a number of strains that are renowned for their sweet aroma and taste (often described as candy-like). in my experience these are often highly potent hybrids. for example a freind of swims recently grew a strain called 'Buddha's Sister' which swim found to have an extremely rich sweet taste and smell.

4. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I have never had a sweet strain but wouldnt be surprised if they are out there. He has had a marijuana mint plant hybrid bud before that tasted minty when smoked and allmost made your breath fresh after smoking it.

5. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I think you mean it takes a greedy circle of friends to try lace weed, it takes a stupid circle of friends to continue buying from greedy shysters.

AND

No grecian, it was not overly potent, just average.