SWIM cant feel Ecstasy anymore!!! Too Much Cocaine??

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Forum Moron, May 7, 2007.

1. Forum Moron

Forum Moron Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    SWIM misses e. those nights with ur 2 closest friends, just talking, and talking about the deepest things. last summer I did a lot of e. well, a lot for him. he did about 30 pills on and off in about a month 2 at a time or so... and then stopped.

I have done e about 3 or 4 times since last summer, 3 of those being good, one being terrible, because it was terrible e. now, last month I got into coke really bad... I had an audition coming up, so I bought many half balls, probably totaling to... oh god... about.. 7 balls???? that cant be right!!! because I am generous and shares his coke, he probably only did about 20 grams out of all that, but thats still... well.. thats a lot of coke right? i really dont know...

2 days ago I bought some apparently very good e in toronto, popped one... and nothing. not even the sketchy bad e feeling. he bought another great one today, popped it 3 hours ago, and now hes just stoned. because nothing happened. could it be because of all the blow he's been doing??

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  2. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Re: SWIM cant feel e anymore!!! Too Much Cocaine??

It is doubtful that this is due to cocaine use, as cocaine primarily depletes dopamine and ecstasy primarily acts on serotonin in the brain. Perhaps You should consider getting some 5HTP to help replenish serotonin, and some (l-)tyrosine to help replenish dopamine. Then You should lay off on the drugs for about two months, and try and eat healthy, exercise, and take the 5HTP (5 Hydroxytryptophan) and Tyrosine. Both are available at health food stores, GNC for example. Perhaps, then if You is feeling healthy, and also more safe and in control than perhaps You has been in the past, then they might be ready to try E again. This is just one prescription though, and I am no doctor. Hell, maybe You is actually getting shitty E, best to test the pills if possible. Check xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and try to look up the pills. Test kits can also be ordered online, search google or something.

Also, please revise your post, you accidentally aid "i" and other such nonsense, when you clearly meant to say SWIM.

DO NOT POST LINKS TO OUTSIDE FORUMS/SITES CONNECTED TO FORUMS.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2007
  3. Forum Moron

Forum Moron Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

thanks, ill let my buddy know about 5-HTP and l-tyrosine. Ive never heard of l-tyrosine be4, and i cant seem to edit my post. I was pretty stoned when it was written. I'm not neccicarily an english major, so typos are a regular occurance.

or maybe i can edit my post, and im just n00btacular

4. AuraithX

AuraithX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o

Sounds like you've just got a lot going on. Could be that you've just "lost the magic"

Quit all drugs for a month or two and then try again in a relaxed, controlled setting.