Extraction - SWIM curious about Crushed Leaf Kratom

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by ascended1, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ascended1

ascended1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM picked up some Cpt. Kratom Crushed Leaf but doesn't have a way to boil it, are there other ways to drink it down? SWIM searched the forums before posting this and could not find anything. So how would SWIM be able to properly consume the crushed leaf version of Kratom without boiling?

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    You didnt search very well considering at the top of the first page is a thread https://drugs-forum.com/threads/33168

There are also several other threads detailing methods of ingestion.

Kratom can be made into a tea, it can also be ground using a coffee grinder or rubbed through a seive untill it is powdered and then it can be mixed with something like apple sauce or into a smoothie or it can be put in the mouth and kncoked back with some liquid (toss & wash)

It can also be extracted using alcohol, vodka or similiar. It should be covered in alcohol and left for a few hours, stiring or shaking occasionally, although a couple of days is better.

It should be taken on an empty stomach for optimum effects.
    Other drugs may mask the effects so its best taken alone.

No one is going to be able to tell You how strong the Kratom they have is so its best to start with about 5 grams of leaf and see how it feels for Swiy.

3. TicksAndLeaches

TicksAndLeaches Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah SWIM perfers toss and wash with a big glass of orange juice. What he does is he divides his kratom into five piles, and 5g is a pretty good place to start, though I tried 7 for his first time and experienced no negative side effects, he is 5-10 135, but everyone is different. So he takes one pile or a fifth of his total intake he desires and puts it into a mug and barely covers it with orange juice. He chugs this little bit then takes a swig of his oj on the side. He repeats this until all 5 piles are gone. For SWIM this is much easier to do since tea tastes like shit for SWIM and this way you basically only taste orange juice. Best of luck to you.

4. ascended1

ascended1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    So I don't have to grind it down anymore than it is since it's already crushed? SWIM can just use the toss and wash? I say it's not a powder just the leaves itself crushed.

ascended1 added 12 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Normally I get the already powdered form from the local shop but now they are charging $XXXX for 5grams so SWIM decided to get the crushed leaf not. I amn't sure if he should grind it more or just do the toss and wash with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    1. 3/5,
      Please read the rules, there is no price discussion allowed.
      Jan 3, 2011
  5. TicksAndLeaches

TicksAndLeaches Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have never grinded it, just tossed and washed, should be fine.

6. ascended1

ascended1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ok wow, thanks for the advice from you! Nice avatar by the way, I have that on my desktop as wall paper.

Tags: