SWIM did 180mg of Gelonida

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by maxilion, Oct 29, 2006.

1. maxilion

maxilion Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had really bad toothpain so SWIM looked in the drawer for something to ease his pain. Inside I found some of his mother's Gelonidas for her back pain. He decided to be an idiot and take 6 of them having done this once before many months ago. I didnt know about the CWE method so he just took them straight up with a glass of water. At first he said it felt relaxing and nice and took the pain away, but during peak he got a bit paranoid and thought he overdosed after reasearching or erowid for a bit. (He told me to do this before he does them. haha.) Anyway SWIM looked in the morning and saw that each pill had 30 mg of codeine and 500mg of paracetamol. I was no wondering how much damage he did to his liver or kidney and if it is reversable.

Note: I said he will not do opiates ever again and despises them as he does not want to become dependant on them.

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You only ingested 3000mg of acetaminophen (paracetamol), so no damage should have been done unless maybe You already has a compromised liver. 4000mg is where doses start becoming dangerous. If You has pain that takes 6 of those pills to treat, You might want to see a doctor and see if he can get something stonger. Stealing your mother's back pain pills isn't very cool - just my 2 cents.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2006
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Your math is off a bit thar - radiometer. It should read SWIM ingested 3,000mg. With damage occuring with dosages over 4,000mg/day.

4. maxilion

maxilion Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow I made it seem like I was stealing them from her. She gave him some for his teeth and he took those. It was supposed to be for a few days. She doesnt use them anymore. Not for like 1 year. I heard SWIMax'smom might be using medical marijuana now.

5. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Oops! Thanks for fixing that.

Tags: