SWIM found their limit

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by gonagona, Jul 12, 2006.

1. gonagona

gonagona Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last Saturday I took five pills over about 12 hours (2 Pink Kangeroos, 3 smurfs). This is about the 6th time I had done E, it seemed like hell of a lot at the time. I had never had a serious comedown at all but is still not feeling quite normal by wednesday (a bit depressed, short term memory not great, paranoid about breaking his beautiful brain).

Is this to be expected on this sort of dose? Is this a lot? How long would you anticipate the after effects to be?

Regardless, 2 per roll seems to be enough from now on for SWIM.

2. Remone79

Remone79 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bahrain
    My experience is; Take more then 2,5 - 3 and the hangover is terrible, nearly cryin etc. Stick to 2 good ones, take good care before and after use and swim seems to have hardly any hangover.

3. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    In My experience, comedowns are mild if noticable when users are in the honeymoon period of using th drug. After regular heavy use the comedowns get a lot worse and the high is not as good. At this point many users cut back their intake.

4. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    As I have experiment with more than enough drugs over the years, I have rules when it comes to MDMA for safety and enjoyment.

1. Try to keep to one pill per roll. Exception is when pill hits and it isn't as strong as it should be, then ingest one more. Be careful it isnt PMA though!!

2. Wait at least 3 weeks between each usage, preferably 4.

3. Try to avoid using cocaine or other drugs that will extend the rush as that will further deplete the seratonin.

By keeping to these guidelines I have enjoyed MDMA on numerous occaisions without discomfort or decreased effect.

1. 5/5,
      Very good advice.
      Jul 14, 2006